Ambedkar University Admit Card 2021 – The Dr. BR Ambedkar University Delhi has announced the Recruitment Notification for the Teaching & Non-Teaching 49 Posts. The Application Online Procedure has successfully completed. A large number of candidates applied for the Dr. BR Ambedkar University Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies. Now applied candidates are looking for the Ambedkar University Admit Card 2021. The official will conduct the Teaching/Non-Teaching Examination in the month of July 2021. Complete details of the AUD Teaching/Non-Teaching Hall Ticket 2021 are provided below. candidates are required to read the article carefully.
- 1 Download AUD Online Exam Admit Card 2021 Examination Date June
- 2 https://aud.ac.in/ Recruitment Hall Ticket 2021 Teaching & Non-Teaching 49 Posts
- 3 Important Details on the AUD ADMIT CARD 2021 Teaching/Non-Teaching Exam Hall Ticket
- 4 Documents required for the aud.ac.in Teaching/Non-Teaching Admit Card 2021
- 5 Steps to Download the Teaching & Non-Teaching Admit Card 2021 for Ambedkar University Jobs
Download AUD Online Exam Admit Card 2021 Examination Date June
AUD Admit Card 2021 will be issued for those candidates who have successfully completed the registration process by filling the application fee and paying the application fee. Candidates who are waiting to download the Ambedkar University Delhi Hall Ticket 2021 For the Posts of teaching and Non-Teaching Posts are here for all the required data for DR BR Ambedkar University Call Letter 2021. The AUD will conduct exams in June 2021. The dates of the AUD exam will help you in your preparation process. So go below to get complete information on Aud Recruitment Call Letter 2021 and check the official link.
|Name Organization||Dr. BR Ambedkar University Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|Total Vacant Posts||49 Posts|
|Exam Date||June 2021|
|Job Category||Admit Card|
https://aud.ac.in/ Recruitment Hall Ticket 2021 Teaching & Non-Teaching 49 Posts
Ambedkar University Admit Card 2021 is an important document for the candidates to appear in the examination. So candidates have to download and take a print copy of the AUD Teaching/Non-Teaching Hall Ticket 2021 before appearing in the examination. Candidates forget to bring the Ambedkar University Call Letter 2021 to the examination center then they will not allow sitting in the examination. Candidates have to download the Teaching/Non-Teaching 54 Posts Jobs Admit Card 2021 at lear 2-3 days before the examination and check details given on it. If Candidates found any mistake or error in the aud.ac.in Hall Ticket 2021 Then, immediately contact the examination authority. Otherwise, the problem will get in the Candidates’s AUD Teaching/Non-Teaching Results 2021.
Important Details on the AUD ADMIT CARD 2021 Teaching/Non-Teaching Exam Hall Ticket
Here we are providing the details which are important on the Aud Recruitment Call Letter 2021.
- Candidate Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Exam Date and Time
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Name of Exam Centre
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Roll Number
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
ALSO SEARCH – SSC KKR Admit Card 2021 @ssckkr.kar.nic.in
Documents required for the aud.ac.in Teaching/Non-Teaching Admit Card 2021
All the candidates know that the Admit Card is an Important Document for the candidates. Along with the AUD ADMIT CARD 2021 candidates have to carry one valid/original ID Proof. If candidates don’t know about the Valid ID Proof then check the list given below. Carry one Passport size photograph.
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Any other ID proof assigned by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Steps to Download the Teaching & Non-Teaching Admit Card 2021 for Ambedkar University Jobs
- First of all, go to the official website of Ambedkar University Delhi i.e. www.aud.ac.in
- Therefore, candidates will see the Ambedkar University Delhi Homepage on the screen.
- Click on the link Ambedkar University Admit Card 2021.
- Choose your Aud Recruitment Exam Name.
- Please enter your registration number as well as Date of Birth
- Moreover, click on the Submit Button.
- Finally, Download the Ambedkar University Delhi Examination Hall Ticket 2021 for further use.
Important Links of AUD Online Exam Date June 2021 Call Letter
|aud.ac.in Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
ALSO SEARCH – TNEB TANGEDCO AE Hall Ticket 2021