Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021- Dr. BR Ambedkar University Delhi invites AUD Jobs 2021 application for teaching and non-teaching vacancies. As per the official AUD, the candidates of the notification can submit the online form on the official website of the department which is https://aud.ac.in/. AUD Jobs is running a recruitment drive for more than 49 vacancies in 2021. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of AUD and apply within the last date. Aspirants can apply for AUD Recruitment 2021 by 01 May 2021. Job seekers should have online undergraduate, NET, Ph.D., postgraduate certificate degrees.
- 1 Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021 Assistant Professor
- 2 Dr. BR Ambedkar University Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies 2021
- 3 Ambedkar University Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2021
- 4 aud.ac.in Ambedkar University Login AUD Recruitment 2021
- 5 Steps to Apply Online for the AUD Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021
Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021 Assistant Professor
Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University has issued a job notification on 11.04.2021 which is given in the notification for the aspirants to fulfill the required qualification. The university invites eligible candidates for an online application form for teaching and non-teaching positions. As per the notification, it has 54 vacancies for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Section Officer, Senior Assistant, Assistant Registrar, Controller of Finance, and Other Posts. Those aspirants who are interested in this Ambedkar University Job Vacancy can apply online only on the official website from 11.04.2021 to 01.05.2021.
Dr. BR Ambedkar University Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies 2021
|Name Organization||Dr. BR Ambedkar University Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|Total Vacant Posts||49 Posts|
|Starting Date||11 April 2021|
|Last Date||01 May 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Delhi Job Alert|
Ambedkar University Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2021
Ambedkar University Recruitment – Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Delhi has officially published advertisements for the posts of Teaching and Non-Teaching (Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Controller, Section Officer, Assistant Registrar, System Administrator, Assistant, Caretaker). Those aspirants who are looking for Ambedkar University Delhi Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and they can get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2021.
- Ambedkar University Recruitment Teaching and non-teaching aspirants should have a Graduate, NET, Ph.D., Post Graduate certificate/degree, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/board.
- Furthermore, detailed candidates refer to the Official Notification.
- Professor Rs. 57,700 to Rs. 1,82,400
- Assistant Professor Rs. 1,31,400 to Rs. 2,17,100
- Associate Professor Rs. 1,44,200 to Rs. 2,18,200
- Professor – Rs. 1000
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 1000
- Associate Professor – Rs. 1000
- Controller of Finance – No fee
- Assistant Registrar – No fee
- Section Officer – Rs. 500
- Jr. System Administrator – Rs. 500
- Sr. Assistant – Rs. 500
- Jr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant cum Caretaker – Rs. 300
- The Ambedkar University Recruitment selection process for teaching posts should be interview and non-teaching post-test / interview.
- Publication / Start date for submission of AUD Application Form: 11 April 2021
- The last date for submission of AUD Jobs Form: 01 May 2021
Vacant Posts Details
- Professor – 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 16 Posts
- Associate Professor – 07 Posts
- Controller of Finance – 01 Posts
- Assistant Registrar – 04 Posts
- Section Officer – 06 Posts
- Jr. System Administrator – 01 Posts
- Sr. Assistant – 05 Posts
- Jr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant cum Caretaker – 07 Posts
aud.ac.in Ambedkar University Login AUD Recruitment 2021
After submitting the online Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021 and paying the fee, the applicant should take a printout of the application and send it to the given address on or before 07.05.2021. The recruitment process of Ambedkar University will be based on interviews/tests. The test/interview date will be communicated on the official website and via e-mail. An applicant who is already in service should produce a No Objection Certificate at the time of interview/test. The selected candidate will be appointed with the required salary at Kashmiri Gate, Karampura, and Lodhi Colony Delhi. More details of the Ambedkar University job vacancy, upcoming notification, syllabus, results, exam date, etc. will be available on the official website. Aspirants are advised to visit the university website regularly for any updates.
Steps to Apply Online for the AUD Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021
- At first, aspirants visit the Official Website of the Dr. BR Ambedkar University Delhi i.e. https://aud.ac.in/
- Then, on the Home Page search for the “Dr BR Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2021“
- Click On the Link
- Now Candidates have to Enter the Required Details and Upload Necessary Documents If any Required
- Therefore, Pay the Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment Application Fee
- Then, click on the Submit Button
- Finally, take a hard copy of the Ambedkar University Online Application Form For Further use.
Important Links for the AUD Recruitment 2021
|Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
ALSO SEARCH – IFTM University Result 2021