Anushka Luhar is an Indian model and actress who is known for being crowned the Femina Miss India Gujarat 2018 on 13 May 2018 at Hyatt Regency, Pune, India.
Anushka Luhar Biography/wiki
Anushka Luhar was born on Tuesday, 3 November 1998 (age 23 years; as of 2022) in Vadodara, Gujarat. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. She completed her schooling at Navrachana International School, Vadodara. Anushka holds a bachelor’s degree in cell and molecular biology from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Gujarat.
Physical Appearance Anushka Luhar
Height: 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 33-26-34
Anushka Luhar Family Details
Anushka Luhar belongs to a Gujarati family.
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about Anushka’s father.
Her mother’s name is Rupal Luhar.
Anushka has a younger brother, Aaryan Luhar, a fitness enthusiast and model.
Career of Anushka Luhar
Anushka started her profession as a model, and she worked with numerous fashion designers and photographers during her modelling profession. She was a part of the Times Talent agency in Mumbai, one of India’s leading talent discovery and management firms. While training with the agency, Anushka attended several workshops and got to work on various modelling assignments.
Anushka was professionally trained for beauty pageants by Ritika Ramtri, a pageant coach, at the Tiara Institute in New Delhi. In 2017, she was one of the Miss Diva Gujarat Finalists. In 2018, Anushka participated in the Fbb – India’s Fashion Hub Campus Princess, and she ended up being in the top five contestants of the competition.
In the same year, she secured the fifth runner-up spot at The Tiara Queen beauty contest by TGPC (The Great Pageant Community), and also won Max Ms Emerging Star Vadodara 2018.
Anushka participated in the Fbb Colors Femina Miss India West 2018, which took place at Hyatt Regency, Pune. Anushka performed Bharatanatyam for the talent round in the contest.
During the finale, she was crowned Femina Miss India Gujarat 2018.
In an interview, talking about her journey, Anushka said,
When I was 18, I used to read posts and watch a lot of YouTube videos where they show the pageant and how it all happens. I inquired about the information for participating in the pageant and started preparing. And after a lot of rigorous preparations I finally cracked it at the age of 20. It helped me to open up and have a glimpse of what fame feels like, and how the pageants work.”
Anushka represented her state at Femina Miss India 2018, and she won the beauty title of ‘Best walk in a Swimsuit’ in the competition.
In 2021, Anushka made her acting debut with the web series Chhatrasal as Susheela on MX Player along with Ashutosh Rana and Neena Gupta.
In 2021, she appeared on ALTBalaji in the web series It Happened In Calcutta. In 2022, she acted in Imtiaz Ali‘s web series Dr Arora as Payal on SonyLIV.
Anushka Luhar has appeared in a few commercials for popular brands like Malabar Gold & Diamonds, Kiro Beauty, and Dollar Bigboss.
Favourites Anushka Luhar
- Footballer: Cristiano Ronaldo
- Quote: I didn’t come this far, to only come this far.
Facts/Trivia About Anushka Luhar
- Anushka has two pet dogs, Tyson and Gattu.
- Anushka is a trained Bharatanatyam Indian classical dancer. She received her dance training from Rema Shrikant, a Bharatanatyam dancer, teacher, and Choreographer.
- Her pastime include painting, dancing, travelling, watching movies, reading books, trekking, and camping.
- Before participating in the Femina Miss India beauty pageant, Anushka had auditioned for the lead role in the Bollywood film Loveyatri as the makers of the film were looking for a Gujarati girl.
- In 2018, Anushka walked for the designer Hema Kaul at Bombay Times Fashion Week.
- Since childhood, Anushka was interested in sports. She took part in various sports activities in college. She is a national-level football player and state-level table tennis player
- Anushka was ranked 4th among the Top 30 Most Desirable Women of 2018 by Ahmedabad Times.