APEPDCL Energy Asst. Admit Card 2021 is available online at @apeasternpower.com. The officials announced the Notification for the APEPDCL Energy Assistant Screening Test to be conducted in October 2021. All the candidates download the Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Corporation Limited Energy Assistant Admit Card 2021-22 from this page with the help of the link given below. In enhancement, APEPDCL Energy Asst. Admit Card 2021 will be declared in October 2021.
We have given the link to the APEPDCL Energy Asst. Admit Card 2021 at the bottom of this page. Once the officers are out, this link becomes effective. The list of eligible applicants is provided in the section below. More information about APEPDCL Energy Asst. Admit Card 2021 is given in the sections below.
- 1 Andhra Pradesh Energy Asst. Admit Card 2021 Date
- 2 Carry Some Important Documents For APEPDCL Energy Assistant Exam Admit Card 2021
- 3 Some Details On The Andhra Pradesh Energy Assistant Hall Ticket 2021
- 4 How To Download APEPDCL Energy Assistant Grade -2 Admit Card 2021
- 5 www.apeasternpower.com APEPDCL Energy Asst. Admit Card 2021
- 6 FAQ’s APEPDCL ENERGY ASSISTANT Hall Ticket 2021
Andhra Pradesh Energy Asst. Admit Card 2021 Date
In this post, we have tried to consider all the information about the APEPDCL Energy Asst. Exam Admit Card 2021 which has been been published on 31 August 2021. Accordingly, the applicants have successfully submitted their APEPDCL Energy Assistant application form. For those applicants, Andhra Pradesh Energy Assistant Admit Card 2021 has published on its official website on 31st August 2021.
Applicants will not be allowed to appear in the exam without Andhra Pradesh Energy Asst. Call Letter 2021 so the claimant has been given the link to APEPDCL Energy Asst. Call Letter 2021 above link. Contestants can check their APEPDCL Energy Assistant Call Letter 2021 and take a printout of it.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Corporation Limited (APEPDCL)|
|Post Name||Energy Assistant [Junior Lineman] Garde 2|
|Vacant Posts||398 Posts|
|Admit Card Released Date||02nd to 09th October 2021|
|Exam Date||10th October 2021|
Carry Some Important Documents For APEPDCL Energy Assistant Exam Admit Card 2021
Before attempting the exam, one should check if they have any of the below ID proofs. If not, candidates need to apply for it instantly. Because, without it, the officials cannot allow the examination hall. Consequently, take any one of them for examination for verification purposes.
- pan card
- College id
- Voter id
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- Bank passbook
- Ration magazine
- Employee ID
- Any government-issued ID proof
- ID proof authorized by the gazetted officer
Read Also☺ HSSC Canal Patwari Admit Card 2021
Some Details On The Andhra Pradesh Energy Assistant Hall Ticket 2021
First of all, applicants wishing to appear in the written test download the APEPDCL Energy Asst. Admit Card / Andhra Pradesh Junior Lineman Grade-2 Hall Ticket 2021 through the official website. After getting the admit card, you need to check whether the details on it are right or not. And if there is any mismatch, then you should notify the higher officials of the Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Corporation Limited and ask for improvements. Refer to the fields below, so that you will get an idea.
- Name of Examination
- Full Name
- Roll Number
- Exam time period
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Father’s or mother’s name
- Test center address
- Exam Date and Time
- Gender Male Female)
- Category (ST / SC / BC and others)
- Name and Code of Examination Center
- Examination Instructions
- And signature of the candidate and examination counselor
How To Download APEPDCL Energy Assistant Grade -2 Admit Card 2021
- First, visit the web portal of Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Corporation Limited (APEPDCL) i.e. apeasternpower.com.
- The new page seems on the home page of your screen.
- Then, you have to check the APEPDCL Energy Asst. Admit Card 2021 link and click on it.
- To get your hall ticket, you need to fill in the login credentials.
- Then, double-check before submitting you’re filled-in details such as registration number, password, etc.
- After this, you will get APEPDCL Energy Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 with your name.
- Download the Energy Asst. hall ticket and make a copy of it for future use.
www.apeasternpower.com APEPDCL Energy Asst. Admit Card 2021
|Andhra Pradesh Energy Asst. Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
FAQ’s APEPDCL ENERGY ASSISTANT Hall Ticket 2021
Que.1 When will the APEPDCL Energy Asst. Admit Card be available?
Ans. APEPDCL Energy Asst. Admit Card has been issued on 02nd and 09th October 2021.
Que.2 What is the APEPDCL Energy Asst. exam date?
Ans. The APEPDCL Energy Asst. the exam is going to be held on 10 October 2021.
Que.3 What else should I do in the exam center with the exam center?
Ans. Candidates are required to carry the admit card along with any authorization document like an Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, etc.
Que.4 Can I get the APEPDCL Energy Asst. Admit Card by post?
Ans. No, you can only access the admit card online mode by downloading it from the official website.