BANKSETA Graduate Trainee Internships – The South African Council for Graduates (SACGRA) or unemployed graduates, students and learners to apply for a funded Internship Program funded by BAN KSETA in Banking, Information Technology, Finance, Human Resources, Statistics, Commerce, Law, Auditing, Marketing, Social Science , Quality Management, Property Studies and Actuarial Science.
The BANKSETA Trainee Internship Program uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. BANKSETA provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below
This internship opportunity is situated in South Africa:
BANKSETA ELECTRICAL ENGINEER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- University, University of Technology and TVET College – Graduates, Students, Learners
- Currently unem
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record .
- Must be between the age of 18 to
- Applicants should not be participati ng in another internsh ip/learnershi p
- On ly South African citizens in possession of a val id SA ID will be
- Applicants not meet the criteria will not be
- Internsh ip Placement is available Nationwide!
Also Read : PYEI Orientation Training 2022
BANKSETA ELECTRICAL ENGINEER INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS (How to apply)
- Go to: www.cooperativecouncil.co.za
- Click on Graduates Request to be on our database
- Complete the online form
- Upload your documents
Documents Required To Apply For BANKSETA Internship 2022 – Full Details
- The latest copy of your CV
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your highest qualification (where applicable)
- Internship request letter from Institution (where applicable)
Last Date To Apply – 22 April 2022