NHM UP Admit Card 2021 also available here to download. Uttar Pradesh NHM Admit Card for the examination to be held for recruitment to more than 4100 posts. Phase-I written examination will be on 24 January 2021 and Phase-2 written test will be on 14 February 2021. Download upnhm.samshrm.com Admit Card 2021 here.
NHM UP Admit Card 2021 – upnhm.samshrm.com Sarkari Result
National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh has issued the Admit Card for the first phase of the written examination to be held for recruitment to more than 4100 posts. Candidates who successfully applied for this recruitment can download their Uttar Pradesh NHM 2021 Admit Card from the official website. Candidates can also download their NHM 2021 Admit Card by clicking on the link given below.
National Health Mission UP ANM Admit Card 2021 – Exam Date
The National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh will conduct the written examination of Phase – I to be held on 24 January 2021 and Phase – II written examination will be held on 14 February 2021 at various examination centers in Lucknow to fill various posts. Exams will be conducted in two shifts. The first shift will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM and the second shift will be held from 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM in the afternoon.
Read More – BEL SAE Admit Card 2021 – www.bel-india.in
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) Hall Ticket 2021
- CH-SN-KMC – Staff Nurse-KMC
- CH-SN-NRC – Staff Nurse-NRC
- CH-SN-SNCU – Staff Nurse-SNCU
- DHS-NI-HDU – Nurse In-Charge
- DHS-SN – Staff Nurse
- DHS-SN-HDU – Staff Nurse
- NCD-NMHP-CN – Community Nurse
- NCD-NMHP-PN – Psychiatric Nurse
- RBSK-ANM – ANM
Uttar Pradesh NHM Hall Ticket 2021 Staff Nurse Exam – Student Login
upnhm.samshrm.com Admit Card 2021: NHM UP various vacancy recruitment exam Phase – 2 will organize on 14 February 2021. Phase – 2 Examination will also be held in two sessions. The first session will be from 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM and the second session will be from 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM. Candidates can check the below section to download the UP NHM Admit Card 2020 Sarkari Result by using Registration ID or DOB here.
UP NHM 4100 Admit Card 2021 – upnhm.samshrm.com Admit Card 2020
Let me tell you that under the National Health Mission, the official notification was issued last year to fill more than 4100 vacancies in the post of backlog and fresh posts in UP. Whose examination will be conducted in two phases? Under this, the Staff Nurse, ANM, Accountant, Community Nurse, Paramedical Worker, Laboratory Technician, Citric Nurse, District Consultant, City Community Process Manager, and other types of posts are to be filled.
Details Printed on UP NHM Admit Card 2020
After download, the Uttar Pradesh NHM Admit Card 2021, the Applicant should check the following details specified in their Uttar Pradesh NHM Admit Card 2021 are correct or not.
- Applicant’s Name
- Roll Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Category
- Exam Date and slot
- Exam Timings, Reporting Time, Entry Closing Time
- Name and complete address of Exam Centre
- Applicant’s Photograph and Signature
- Instructions to the Applicant
Carry One ID Proof For Exam Time
- Adhar card
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s card
- Photocopy of the ID proof
How To Download UP NHM Admit Card 1400?
- In the first place, go to the official website which is sams.co.in.
- Now, Click on the link “upnhm.samshrm.com Admit Card 2021” appearing under the “Recruitment for 1400+ and 2700+ Contractual Vacancies for State, Divisional, District and Block level, National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh”.
- A new tab will open and fill in the asked information.
- The UP NHM Vacancy 2020-21 Admit Card will be in front of you.
- Click to download button and Be sure to take a printout for the future.
Click Here To Download upnhm.samshrm.com Admit Card 2021.
For more info about NHM Admit Card 2020-21 then keep in touch with us and bookmark this website for upnhm.samshrm.com Admit Card 2021 also.