Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Central Bank of India invites offline mode application from eligible retired officers to fill up 535 vacancies at Regional Offices, Zonal Office and Central Office level on contractual basis. Recently it has issued new notice on 15.02.2022 for CBI New vacancy.
Latest News – Applicants who are searching Bank Jobs kindly use this opportunity. As per the Central bank notification, offline mode applications will be received up to 28.02.2022. Interested and eligible candidates kindly submit your application form on or before the last date.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
Central Bank of India Retired Officer Recruitment Notification & CBI recruitment application form is available @ www.centralbankofindia.co.in. The term of engagement shall be for an initial period not exceeding one year. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The applicant can apply only for the designation in which he retired from the Bank. More details of www.centralbankofindia.co.in recruitment, CBI new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Central Bank of India Retired Officer Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
|Job Name||Various posts in Regional Office Level, Zonal Office Level and Central Office Level|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||28.02.2022|
Central Bank Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 535 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Level wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Level||No of vacancy|
|Regional Office Level||360|
|Zonal Office Level||108|
|Central Office Level||67|
Salary Details for CBI Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for Retired Officers
- Officers must be retired from Central Bank of India
- The retired officer should have sufficient experience and must possess the skills/aptitude/competency desired for the specific role
- The retired officer should be of sound health.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The retired officer should not be more than 63 years of age
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Refer official notification to get address details
- Applicants should pay Rs.590 by way of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised/Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of “Central Bank of India-” and payable at Mumbai.
How to download Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2022
- Go to official website centralbankofindia.co.in
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Notification for Engaging Retired Officers of Central Bank of India on Contractual Basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible candidate then you have continue to apply via offline mode
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
You may visit Career page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.edugic.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Some FAQs For Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
Q.1 What is apply process of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Visit official site and fill the form.
Q.2 What is official site of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Official site is centralbankofindia.co.in.