CISF Chief Constable ASI Recruitment 2022 CISF Chief Constable and ASI Jobs Recruitment Notice- CISF Chief Constable and ASI Jobs- CISF Chief (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022, Assistant Sub-Inspector CISF (Reduced) Recruitment 2022 Central Industrial Security Force CISF Chief Constable (Ministerial)) has issued recruitment notification for Assistant Inspector positions Sub (Stenographer). There is a good opportunity for young people who dream of a job in the Central Industrial Security Forces. The CISF issued the notification of the appointment of 418 chief police and 122 assistant sub-inspector positions. This recruitment will take place at CISF for a total of 540 positions. Qualified and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment through the online mode. You can apply online for CISF Head Constable and ASI Recruitment from September 26 to October 25, 2022. Eligibility, age limit, application fee and all information for CISF Head Constable ASI Recruitment 2022 are listed below. Candidates must check the official notification once before applying.
Recruitment Overview in 2022 for the Head of CISF
|organization name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Job name||Chief Constable (HC), Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)|
|Advertisement||Appointment of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Reduced) and Chief of Police (Ministerial) at CISF-2022|
|Payroll / Payroll||It varies after wisdom|
|Start the form||09/26/2022|
|How to apply||Connected|
CISF Head Constable ASI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Job name||ur||SC||Street||OBC||EWS||the total|
Police Chief (Ministerial)
2022 Recruitment Application Fee for CISF Head
The CISF Head Constable and ASI Recruitment 2022 application fee for General Category, OBC and EWS has been kept at Rs 100. Whereas the application for SC, ST, ex-military and women remained free. The application fee can be paid online or through SBI Challan.
- UR/OBC- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ESM/Female- None
- Payment mode- online
Age limit for hiring 2022 CISF chief
The minimum age for CISF Head Constable and SI Recruitment 2022 is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years. In this recruitment, the age will be counted as from October 25, 2022. Apart from this, the reserved categories are given relaxation in the age limit as per the government rules.
- Minimum age- 18 years
- Maximum age- 25 years
- Candidates must not have been born before 26.10.1997 and after 25.10.2004.
- Age relaxation applies according to the rules.
Educational Qualification- CISF Head of Recruitment ASI 2022
Educational qualifications for CISF Head Constable and ASI Recruitment 2022 have been held as Stage 12. Besides, the applicant must also have knowledge of writing.
- An Intermediate or Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) from a recognized board or university or its equivalent on or before the closing date.
- Dictation- -10 minutes at a rate of 80 words per minute.
- Transcription time – 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on the computer.
Police Chief (Minister)-
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) from a recognized board or university or its equivalent on or before the closing date.
- Typing in English at a speed of at least 35ppm on a computer (or)
- Hindi typing at minimum 30 WPM speed on computer.
CISF President Salary Schedule for ASI Recruitment 2022
The salary of the CISF Chief of Police and SI Recruitment 2022 has been maintained as follows.
- Stenographer Assistant- Wage level – 5 (29,200-92,300/- Rs.) in addition to the usual allowances as are acceptable to the employees of the Central Government from time to time.
- Police Chief (Minister)- Pay Level – 4 (Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-) in addition to the usual allowances accepted for Central Government employees from time to time.
CISF Head Selection Process for ASI Recruitment 2022
Applicants for the CISF Head Constable & SI Recruitment 2022 will be selected on the basis of CBT Test, Physical Standard Test, Steno or Writing Test, Document Verification and Medical Exam. Candidates who qualify for the Standardized Physical Test and Documentation will be called for the computer-based written test. There will be a total of 100 questions in the written test, bearing 100 marks. Each question will be one mark and there will be no negative mark. There will be two hours of exam and all questions will be from the 12th class level.
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and documentation
- Written exam under the OMR / CBT method
- skill test
- Medical Examination
Physical eligibility details for CISF HCM and ASI
|to rise||chest||to rise|
|UR / OBC / SC||165 cm||77-82 cm||155 cm|
|Street||162.5 cm||76-81 cm||150 cm|
CBT Written Exam for the 2022 CISF Head Recruitment
- Candidates eligible for PST & Documentation will be called for written test under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- All questions will be objective type, multiple choice.
- The written examination will be conducted in both English and Hindi under RO mode / Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
- There will be no negative signs.
- The written examination paper will be from the 12th level.
- The written test consists of one objective paper containing 100 questions bearing 100 marks for two hours, with the following composition-
|Topics||number. from MCQ||Max Marx||Period|
|General Intelligence||25||25||120 minutes|
|General English or Hindi||25||25|
How to Apply CISF Head Constable ASI Recruitment 2022
How to Apply Online for CISF Head Constable ASI Recruitment 2022. Below is the online application process for CISF Head Constable and ASI Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply online for CISF Head Constable and ASI Recruitment 2022 by following the step-by-step procedure given below.
- First of all, open the official website.
- Next, the ASI Head Constable ASI Recruitment 2022 Official Notice should be read carefully.
- Then click on the submit link.
- The candidate must fill in all the required information in the application form correctly. Upload a copy of the required documents and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After submitting the application form, I finally take out a copy of it and keep it.
Start the ASI 2022 Recruitment Form CISF Head
|25 September 2022|
Last date for online application form
|October 25 2022|
|Join the WhatsApp group||
Online applications for CISF Head Constable and SI Recruitment can be filled out from September 26, 2022.
The last date to apply online for the CISF Head Constable and ASI Vacancy positions is October 25, 2022.
The process and direct link to apply online for CISF Head Constable and ASI Recruitment 2022 are given above.