DTU BBA Admission 2022 The Delhi Technological University Delhi official authority has announced the announcement regarding Delhi Technological University Admission Form 2022-23 Academic year. Those who want to take entrance in the college can fill their admittance form for Delhi Technological University Delhi, there are many UG and PG programs available for the learners for the courses they want to apply for.
Latest Update 05 August 2022:- Here below we are providing the direct link for candidates so that they can easily Submit Delhi Technological University Application Form 2022.
- 1 DTU Admission 2022-23 Application Form Online UG & PG Courses
- 2 Delhi Technological University, Delhi offered Courses
- 3 Delhi Technological University Admission Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Important Dates Delhi Technological University Admission 2022-23
- 5 Documents Required for Delhi Technological University Admission Form 2022
- 6 Procedure to Fill Delhi Technological University Admission Form 2022
- 7 Important Link Delhi Technological University BBA Admission 2022
DTU Admission 2022-23 Application Form Online UG & PG Courses
Delhi Technological University Delhi Application Form 2022-23 – Check out the details for the UG PG Courses like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, and many more. Online form filling has begun in Delhi Technological University Delhi for the session 2022-23. The immediate link to apply online for Delhi Technological University Admission Form 2022 is given next. Delhi Technological University is one of the best colleges in Delhi for Under Graduation as well as Postgraduate Courses. This college is only for girls. In this, top students of Delhi and many other states study.
|Organization Name||Delhi Technological University, Delhi|
|Associated with||University of Delhi (DU)|
|Starting Date||June 9, 2022|
|Last Date||July 7, 2022|
Admission has begun at Delhi Technological University. In such a situation, we have given you data about how to take admission to Delhi Technological University Delhi, how to fill the form, and its entire process.
Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as the Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) is a state university in Rohini, Delhi, India. It was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic. In 1952, it started giving degrees after being affiliated with the University of Delhi.
You may Like- NPCIL Admit Card
Delhi Technological University, Delhi offered Courses
- BA in Economics
Delhi Technological University Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have qualified 12th class with 50 Marks minimum marks. Complete details regarding Delhi Technological University Admission 2022-23 are given on this page.
Candidates have to pay ₹1000, 500 for Delhi Technological University Online Application Form 2022 Application Form. Candidates have to pay through using a debit/credit card or net banking.
Important Dates Delhi Technological University Admission 2022-23
|MBA-BA Counseling date||5 August 2022|
|MBA-FBE Counseling date||5 August 2022|
|DTU BTech Admission 2022 last date||31 August 2022|
|DTU BBA Admission 2022 last date||31 August 2022|
Documents Required for Delhi Technological University Admission Form 2022
Candidates will require the Documents given below to fill the online Application Form. So keep all the documents ready to fill the Delhi Technological University Admission Form 2022.
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate12th Class Numbers
- Aadhaar Number
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Passport-sized photograph
After the Delhi Delhi Technological University Admission Form candidates will be selected on a Merit basis. Students can apply online for their favored courses through the official website of Delhi University for admission to Delhi Technological University. You cannot apply offline as the application form is available in online mode only.
Following are the DTU BBA Admission 2022 seats available for many courses in for the session 2022-23:
Procedure to Fill Delhi Technological University Admission Form 2022
- Visit the Delhi University UG Admission Session 2022-23 page.
- You can also go to the direct website by clicking on the button below.
- After this, students will have to register through their mobile number and email ID. Then log in with that ID.
- After that submit the student by entering his/her personal details, contact, course, subject preferences
- Pay the application form online. Now your form is filled.
Read Also – Bihar Board 9th Dummy Registration Card