international students and students from India may find studying in the United States to be incredibly expensive. Not all students can get family resources, scholarships, or grants to help them pay for their studies at American universities. In these situations, student loans USA are a fantastic option to bridge the gap and overcome the financial barrier. In this blog, we will discuss the various options for education loans in the USA for Indians and international students.
Education Loan in the USA for International Students
As per data from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), 90% of new private student loans required a consigner. But here you can review the education loan in the USA for international students.
- Discover: It offers private student loans without a cosigner and in this case, candidates need to have good credit to get approved.
- Earnest: Earnest’s borrower protections are more liberal than those offered by some of the other lenders on this list. Earnest will cover the entire tuition fee, up to a maximum of $250,000 (INR 1.88 Cr).
- Funding U: It offers private student loans without a cosigner. You can borrow up to $1,50,000 (INR 1.13 Cr) per school year, up to a lifetime maximum of $75,000 (INR 56K approx).
- Common Bond: It offers private student loans up to 6 figures. Medical, dental, and law school are all quite costly. A cosigner might be hesitant to take on a 6-figure debt. As a result, common bonds no-cosigner private graduate program loan choice fills a market gap.
- Sallie Mae: It is one of the best private student loan lenders. They offer loans specifically to graduate students. This is because private loans for college students without cosigners have a significantly greater chance of being approved.
- Ascent: Ascent is one of the few best private student loans without cosigner organizations that mainly caters to juniors and seniors in college and graduate students with non-cosigned loans. For tuition and qualified living expenses, you can borrow up to $20,000 (INR 15,10,265) per year.
- Citizens Bank offers student loans without a cosigner to borrowers with good credit. No application or origination fees are charged.