ePass Janta Samvad Application Form 2021 – India is once again witnessing an unprecedented jump in COVID-19 infection. According to various reports, India has registered 1.15 lakh new COVID cases on 7 April, the highest since the onset of the epidemic. The national capital is also facing an acute situation of an increase in the COVID-19 positivity rate. Therefore, to curb fresh COVID-19 cases, the Delhi government has imposed a curfew in the capital from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 1 www.jantasamvad.org Application Form 2021 Covid 19 Delhi e Pass
- 2 Eligible to Apply for the epass Delhi Night Curfew jantasamvad.org covid 19 E-Pass?
- 3 Supported ID Proof List Janta Samvad Epass for Delhi Night Curfew Online
- 4 Steps to Apply Online Delhi Night Curfew Epass Registration Form 2021
- 5 How to check the status of Delhi night curfew due to COVID-19 2021
www.jantasamvad.org Application Form 2021 Covid 19 Delhi e Pass
ePass Janta Samvad Application Form 2021 is a permission slip originally issued by the Delhi government that allows individuals to travel during the curfew. Citizens will have to get an e-pass if they are required to travel to Delhi during this period. They need to carry either a hard copy or a soft copy of the ePass for Delhi Night Curfew, which should be shown to the authorizations at the checkpoints during the curfew period. Without the ePass Janta Samvad Application Form 2021, you will not be able to move from place to place.
Eligible to Apply for the epass Delhi Night Curfew jantasamvad.org covid 19 E-Pass?
- Food Supply
- Govt. Health worker (Doctors/Nurses/Hospital Staff)
- Bank Employees
- In Case of death
Supported ID Proof List Janta Samvad Epass for Delhi Night Curfew Online
epass Delhi Night Curfew Apply Online – According to the website, users must present an identity proof and an official identity proof. Users can use their Aadhaar card, PAN card, driving license, passport, voter ID card, and identity proof. For other documents, one can present a visiting card, office ID card, shop/business license, and more. Also, any ID proof that follows you in the above categories will work as well.
Steps to Apply Online Delhi Night Curfew Epass Registration Form 2021
- Go to jantasamvad.org and choose ePass for the Night Curfew (10 PM to 05 AM) from the dropdown menu. Alternatively, you can click on this link.
- Users are then required to enter all the details including the contact number, name, district, address of the office.
- After that, you have to select the type of services, such as Shops, Media, Banks, Essential Services,
- Personal Security Services and more from the drop-down menu.
- Then you need to fill in the date from which you want the last date of Night Curfew Delhi E pass Status.
- Individuals are required to upload an ID proof, which must be at most 4 MB in size with other documents such as visiting card, shop/business license (maximum file size 4 MB).
- Tick the Acknowledgment button and click Submit. Once done, you will get a reference number, through which you will check whether you have received the Delhi night curfew e-pass or not.
How to check the status of Delhi night curfew due to COVID-19 2021
- Open https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/ ‘link.
- Choose your conversation to continue, whether English or Hindi.
- You should see a line is written that says “If you have already submitted an ePass for Delhi Night Curfew E-application, click on Check Status”.
- Click “Check Status”.
- Here you have to enter the 7 characters Covid 19 Delhi e Pass ID sent to you to check the status.
Who can e-pass Delhi for night curfew?
- As per the Delhi government order, people who are engaged in providing essential services such as groceries, fruits, vegetables, milk, and medicine, but who do not have a government ID, can avail of the e-pass.
- If your work requires travel at night (from 10 PM – 5 AM), in addition to them, private doctors, nurses and paramedical staff can also travel during the curfew by showing a valid ID card.
- Passengers going to and from railway stations, airports, and bus stands will also be allotted to travel after giving Valid Delhi Night Curfew Epass Tickets.
- Pregnant women and patients going for treatment can travel between 10 am and 5 am. ATMs, Petrol Pumps, Banks, Insurance Offices, CNG, LPG, Petroleum, and gas retail and storage outlets will remain open during restricted hours.
ALSO SEARCH – KFC Job Application Form 2021 Careers @jobs.kfc.com