ESP Online Registration – Fight against the Pandemic and for the privilege of South African citizens, Social Development Department has originated an online application for ESP enrollment during this period. Interested can make Online Application forms and re-registrations for the ESP program through emailing documentation @ espunit [AT] joburg.org.za.
Qualifying Criteria – www.joburg.org.za ESP Application 2022
- One should be a citizen of South Africa.
- Must be the residence of the City of Johannesburg Within.
- Income on monthly basis should not exceed R6 086.37
- It includes investments, financial resources, and pensions.
Documentation Required – ESP Online Registration Johannesburg
- SASSA Card, Proof of Income, All Bank Details of lat 3 Months as well as Affidavit confirming that you do not own a bank account. Any other reference of income needs to be declared.
- Proof of Home, Johannesburg City Rates including Tax Account Number instead Affidavit from your local police station.
- Rates and Taxes Account City of Johannesburg
- Identity document
- City Power Pre-Paid Meter Account number
- Electricity Account Number Eskom Pre-Paid, Conventional Account Number
- Joburg Water Account Number
Expanded Social Package Online Registration Basic Details
If circumstances change candidate must change the registration details within 6 Months. Applications for continuous waivers must be completed every 6 months.
- Customers are urged to apply for the discount between the 1st and 15th of the period to avail of the benefits in the following month. ESP Online Registration between 15th to 30th/31st of any period will get the advantage of the next month.
- Give your correct mobile phone number as well as the municipal account number.
- Families must pay for any additional water and electricity use that is not involved in the support.
- Please note that rough submissions cannot be concocted. Make sure to submit all the required documents.
www.joburg.org.za ESP Renewal Application Process
- ESP Application for Rebates on municipal services whole sections 1, 2,3,4 & 5
- To apply online for interventions complete sections as well as rebates on municipal services 1, 2, 3, 4,5 & 6.
- Hence for additional interventions only full sections 1, 2,3,5 & 6
Candidates will receive a reply from the ESP unit within a week of utilization.
ESP Renewal During Lockdown for Pensioners
At first property value must not surpass R2 500 000.00 at the age of 60 and above and will qualify for the rebates on their sewer, rates, and refuse of between 70 and 100%.
The account holder’s name should be the name of the applicant.
Candidates age from 18 to 59 whose property value must not exceed R500 000.00 will pass for between 70 and 100% rebates on sewer, rates, and refuse. The account holder must be the same.
Registration centers are positioned in many customer service centers either municipal offices approaching the areas where poor people live. To apply for the subsidy, it is the responsibility of individual citizens to visit the municipal offices.
Important Details Regarding ESP Online Registration
- Customers are urged to register between 1 to 15 of the month for new as well as re-registration.
- All accepted applications held between the 1st to 15th of the month will get relaxation in the next month.
- Incomplete obedience will not be admitted and will not be processed.
- Upon approval of the application, customers will be requested to complete a declaration form,
- Applications accepted from 16 to the end of the month as a result of the billing cycle will be exempted in the second month after registration.
- It is the efficiency of the customer to notify the ESP Special Projects Unit of any difference in circumstances e.g. account number, income, etc.
ALSO, SEARCH –RTE Admission Form