GUJCET Application Form 2021 – Gujarat Board has released the revised schedule for GUJCET 2021. As per the official notice of the Gujarat Board, the application deadline for the GUJCET Entrance Exam 2021. At the same time, GUJCET 2021 Examination will now be held on the 2nd week of May 2021. Earlier the application process for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2021 was scheduled to end on the 2nd week of April 2021 and the GUJCET exam was scheduled soon. Candidates who have not yet registered for the GUJCET 2021 exam can register and apply online through the official website gujcet.gseb.org. The direct link to apply GUJCET 2021 to help the students is given below. Apart from this, GUJCET 2021 Admit Card is likely to be issued by the officials.
GUJCET 2021 Application Form Apply Online
The GUJCET 2021 Application Form will be published in April 2021. GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) is a state-level entrance test that is conducted every year. This examination is conducted every year by the Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GSHSEB). Through this examination, admission is granted in the fields of engineering and pharmacy. Candidates can take admission in B. Tech / B.E, B. Pharm courses. To know all the details about the GUJCET Application Form 2021, aspirants can read this article which includes details, registration form, fee, eligibility, date, etc.
Required Documents for GUJCET Application Form
- Candidates should keep the following information ready
- User ID and Password
- Email ID and Mobile Number
- Scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Choice of examination city
- HSC Roll Number
- School name and code
GSEB GUJCET 2021 Registration Form
Candidates follow the steps for GUJCET Registration 2021. Here we are providing some of the important details of the GUJCET Exam Date 2021.
- The Registration Form GUJCET 2021 will be published online mode.
- Aspirants can fill their GSEB GUJCET 2021 Application Form on the official website.
- Candidates must fill in the correct details in the GUJCET.org Registration Form 2021 to avoid basic mistakes.
- The application process will include various steps like filling online application, registration, document upload, and fee payment.
- Fill in personal, educational, academic, and other information carefully.
- Upload scanned images of candidates’ passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- GSEB GUJCET 2021 Application Form will be filled by the second week of April 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of the filled GUJCET 2021 Application by post.
- Take a printout of the filled GUJCET 2021 Registration Form and keep it secure for future references.
Application Fee for GUJCET Application Form Official Website @gseb.org
- The GUJCET Exam Application Fee for all the applicants will be Rs. 300/-.
- Applicants can pay the GSEB GUJCET 2021 Application Fee only through online mode. Charges will not be accepted through any offline mode.
- Aspirants can pay online through credit card/debit card or net banking.
- Online payment can also be made using SBI e-Pay BI SBI branch payment.
- The fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
ALSO SEARCH – RTE UP Admission Form 2021 – rte25.upsdc.gov.in
Steps to Apply Online for the GUJCET Application Form 2021 Exam Dates
- Go to the official exam portal i.e. gujcet.gseb.org
- Provide your basic details and register yourself on the website
- You will be provided with login credentials for the website
- Log on to the website to access the GSEB GUJCET 2021 Online Application Form
- Fill the GUJCET 2021 Online Registration Form with the correct details
- Upload supporting documents and pictures to support the GUJCET Application 2021
- Pay the required amount of the gujcet.org Application Fee.
Important Links for the GUJCET 2021 Application Form
|Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
GUJCET 2021 Application Important Dates
Here in the table candidates can check tentative GUJCET Application Dates:
|Notification release||March 2021|
|Starting of registration form||April 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||April/May 2021|
|Availability of admit card||May 2021|
|Exam Date||May 2021|
ALSO SEARCH – NAVTTC Application Form 2021 – www.navttc.gov.pk