Gyan Bharati School Saket belongs to the Top 10 Private Schools in South Delhi. The School is commonly known as GBS Saket. The school was established in the 1980 Year. Provided school an opportunity through state education. Gyan Bharati School Saket is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Pupils take the AISSE (class X) and AISSCE (class XII).
gyanbharatischool.net Gyan Bharti School Admission 2021-22
|Type of School||Co-educational Private School|
|Year of Establishment||1980|
|Chairman||Shri Gopal Ansal|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Size of the Campus||7.29 acres|
|Starting of registration for new admission||Generally in December/ January|
|Medium of Education||English medium|
|Classes offered||Nursery to class 12th|
|The minimum age for nursery admission||3 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|Total number of seats for nursery admission||200|
|Important Documents||Birth Certificate
Proof of residential address
Sibling proof (If applicable)
Alumni proof (If applicable)
|Phone Number||011 – 26960146|
Recognition, Affiliations, and other Achievement
- Affiliated With: CBSE
- Affiliation No: 2730094
- Aid Status: Private.
Facilities for www.gyanbharatischool.net Admission 2021
- Smart classes equipped with computer-aided learning
- State of the art buildings
- Round the clock internet access
- Spacious well-ventilated classrooms
- Playrooms and activity rooms
- Two covered auditoriums and floodlit playgrounds
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Well equipped cutting edge labs
- Well-stocked libraries for primary and senior sections
- Facilities for cricket, badminton, volleyball, basketball, football, table tennis, and other sports
Academics Details of the Gyan Bharti School Admission 2020-21
The GBS Saket gives world-class education with the help of advanced tools and updated education methodology. The school provides admission from Nursery to XII.
|Class (Nursery to Vth)||Class (VI to XIIth)|
Study Materials Gyan Bharati School Saket
For the academic year 2021-22 session Gyan Bharati School Saket Study Materials. Here are the complete details regarding Gyan Bharati School Saket Study Material for Class Pre-school to 12th. All the Students/parents/teachers can check the online Study Materials Gyan Bharati School Saket 2021-22 from here. Complete details like Sample Papers, Latest Syllabus, Question Bank, Worksheets required study material.
Admission Procedure for Gyan Bharti Public School Admission 2021
The Gyan Bharati School Saket is primarily meant to provide for the student’s educational goals and parents residing in south Delhi. No distinction is made in the name of creed, race, caste, status, or gender. We rigorously adhere to the governing bodies’ guidelines such as CBSE, MHRD, CBSE, and the Directorate of education.
Admission Criteria Gyan Bharti School Admission 2021-22
|Neighborhood (Aerial distance from school)
( 0 to 10 km in radius)
(Above 10 Km)
|Parent Alumni (If any or both parent has qualified Class XII from Gyan Bharati School)||30|
|Sibling studying in school (Only if one sibling- real brother or sister, is Studying under General Seat Category in Gyan Bharati School (Not applicable to EWS/DG Seats)||20|
NOTE:- The Gyan Bharti School Admission 2021-22 will be done on the basis of points scored.
The admittance process is created by the education available from time to time. Requirements for admission of the children from the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) are in place according to the current rules.
Eligibility Criteria for Gyan Bharti School 2021-22 Admission Procedure
Nursery & KG Admission
- Admission is awarded solely based on proper guidelines without any discrimination whatsoever.
- As a matter of rule, new pupils are admitted to Nursery and KG only.
- Learners seeking admissions to these Classes for any academic year should register their names online on or before the dates designated (normally in October).
- The certification does not ensure admission unless the applicant has finished the entire process successfully.
- Admission in Nursery class for the 2021-22 session is completely based on online mode due to COVID-19, the online Admission Form form will be available on the school official website.
- The youth seeking admittance to Pre-School Minimum Age 3+ years as on 31st March and Highest Age less than 4 years as on 31st March.
- New admission the Scholar is made based on the students’ achievement in the school they studied last and based on their appearance in the entrance test. Parents must have offered the printouts of the online registration to the school office within the particularized time to end the registration process and further steps. Pupils are allowed to the school at the beginning of every academic year.
Admission in Other Classes
- Admissions to other Classes could be given according to the availability of seats based on merit determined through an entrance test in February plus other achievements.
Number of Seat For Nursery Gyan Bharti School Admission
|Total Number of Seats Available for Gyan Bharti School Admission in Pre-School (Nursery)||200 Seats|
|Management Quota (20%)||40 Seats|
|Number of Free Ship seats for Economically Weaker Section and Disadvantaged group (25%)||50 Seats|
|No. of Seats open for General Category||110 Seats|
Gyan Bharti School Entry Level Classes Admission 2021-22
वर्ष 1980 में शुरू हुआ ज्ञान भारती स्कूल एक प्रगतिशील अंग्रेजी माध्यम का सह-शिक्षा विद्यालय है। यह सात एकड़ से अधिक के क्षेत्र में फैला एक परिसर में एक सुंदर भविष्य बुनियादी ढांचा है। स्कूल सीबीएसई से संबद्ध है और इसमें अत्याधुनिक कक्षाएं और वाईफाई-सक्षम परिसर सहित अत्याधुनिक सुविधाएं हैं। नर्सरी दाखिले की तलाश करने वाले बच्चे की आयु 3 वर्ष से अधिक और 4 वर्ष से कम होनी चाहिए। नर्सरी दाखिले के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया केवल ऑनलाइन मोड में होगी। स्कूल अन्य कक्षाओं के साथ-साथ सीटों की उपलब्धता के अधीन प्रवेश की पेशकश कर सकता है।
Below we have discussed some most important dates for investigating admission in Pre-school (nursery) and first class you can check the whole dates for Gyan Bharti School Admission Procedure 2021.
|The Nursery Online Registration Process for Nursery Begun||18, February 2021|
|Last date to fill the form||4, March 2021|
|The first list for admission will be released on||20, March 2021|
|The second list will be out by||25, March 2021|
|The admission process will take place by||31, March 2021|
|The classes will begin from||1, April 2021|
Document Required for the Gyan Bharti School Admission 2021-22
- Birth Certificate.
- Ration card.
- Proof of residential address.
- Latest Voter ID [Parents].
- Domicile certificate.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport.
- Aadhaar card/UID card.
Fee Structure Gyan Bharti School 2021-22 Registration
|Particulars||Amount (in INR) per Month||Amount (INR)|
|Tuition Fee (Quarterly)||7000/-||21000*/-|
|Refundable Security Deposit||–||500/-|
|Computer Charges (Quarterly)||200/-||600/-|
|Material and Excursions Fee (Yearly)||–||2500/-|
|Annual Charges (Quarterly)||500/-||1500/-|
|Development charges (Quarterly)||1050/-||3150/-|
|Bus Fee (where applicable)||1500/-||4500/-|
Gyan Bharti School Contact Number
Gyan Bharati School Saket (GBS Saket)
Address: Pramod Mahajan Marg, Block D, Saket, New Delhi 110017
Phone: 011 – 26960146,
Fax: 011 – 26858079,
E-mail: [email protected]
Official website: http://www.gyanbharatischool.net/
ALSO SEARCH: UKPSC ACF Mains Admit Card 2021 Exam Date