Indian Coast Guard has released a recruitment notification on Employment News for hiring the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik 02/2022 Batch. There were totally 322 vacancies offered in this recruitment. Online application link for this recruitment will be available between 04.01.2022 and 14.01.2022. Official notification, Syllabus PDF and application link were given at the end of the page.
|Name of the Board||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Post||Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik|
|Number of Vacancy||322|
|Online Application Available Date||04.01.2022 to 14.01.2022|
ICG Vacancy 2022
|Navik (General Duty)||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||35|
ICG Age Limit 2022
Candidate’s age should between minimum 18 years to maximum 22 years to apply for this recruitment. 2 years of age relaxation will be given for SC,ST candidates and 3 years of age relaxation will be given for OBC candidates.
Navik (General Duty): Candidates should have completed 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics from an Education Board recognized by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch): Candidates should have completed 10th standard from an Education Board recognized by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE).
Yantrik: Candidates should have completed 10th with Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics or Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering from AICTE recognized University.
ICG Selection Process 2022
Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik selection process contains 4 stages.
- Stage 1 contains Written Examination.
- Stage 2 contains Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification and Initial Medical Examination.
- Stage 3 contains Final Medical Examination at INS Chilka.
- Stage 4 is final document verification.
Indian Coastal Guard Salary
- Navik (General Duty and Domestic Branch) will get paid for Rs. 21700 per month with DA and Other Allowances.
- Yantrik will get paid for Rs. 29200 per month and additionally paid for Rs. 6200 plus DA and other allowances.
ICG Exam Fee
General candidates should have to pay Rs. 250 as examination fee. SC and ST candidates are exempted from the payment of exam fee.
ICG Recruitment 2022 – Apply Process
- Online application link for this recruitment will be available from 04.01.2022 to 14.01.2022.
- After application link was opened,
- Go to official website of Join Indian Coast Guard.
- Go to careers page and find application link.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Pay exam fee and submit it.
|Official Websit||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|PDF Download||Click Here|
Some FAQs For ICG Recruitment 2022 –
Q.1 How many vacancies were offered at ICG recruitment 2021?
Ans. There were totally 322 vacancies offered at ICG Recruitment 2021.
Q.2 When ICG going to release Navik and Yantrik application link?
Ans. Online application link for ICG Navik and Yantrik recruitment will be available from 04.01.2022 to 14.01.2022.
Q.3 What is the age limit given to apply for ICG Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Candidate’s age should between minimum 18 years to maximum 22 years to apply for ICG recruitment.