Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – There is a good opportunity for the youth to get jobs in the Indian Air Force. Indian Air Force has published vacancy notification for 1524 posts including Stenographer, House Keeping Staff, Cook, MTS, Lower Division Clerk. As per the format published to the applicants, the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 has to be including and sent via post to the address of the concerned Airforce station. The Latest format of the IAF Group C Civilian Registration Form 2021 can also be taken from the notification declared with the Indian Air Force official website indianairforce.nic.in. The last date for submission of the Group C Application Form is 03 May 2021.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Government Jobs
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – Indian Air Force Recruitment for Steno, Superintendent, House Keeping Staff, Cook, MTS, LDC, CS & SMW, Carpenter, Ayah, Landerman, Hindi Typist, and Various Posts (Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021). For this, the Indian Air Force has also published an official notification. Interested and eligible aspirants who want to apply for these posts can apply for Group C posts by visiting the official website of the Indian Air Force. Indian Air Force has announced notification for MTS LDC Cook and Other (MTS LDC Cook & Other) 1524 vacant posts. Other important information can be found below for the designation. Before submitting your application online, please give all the details given below carefully.
|Posts Name||Vacant Posts|
|Western Air Command||362|
|Southern Air Command||28|
|Eastern Air Command||132|
|Central Air Command||116|
Eligibility Criteria for IAF Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Last Date
- Educational qualifications are different for these recruits in Group C Civilian posts.
- Graduation in Mathematics or Statistics has been asked for the post of Senior Computer Operator.
- Graduation for Superintendent Store and 12th pass for Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk is required.
- For more information, you can check the notification issued by the Indian Air Force.
- For all these posts, the minimum age of the candidate has been fixed from 18 years to the maximum age of 25 years.
- The OBC category applicants will be given three years, SC and ST contestants will be given five years and the disabled applicants will be given 10 years relaxation in the maximum age limit.
- Contestants will be selected on the basis of written tests and skill tests.
- Applicants will have to appear in the written test first, those who are successful in it will have to appear in the skill test.
- After this, merit will be formed and qualified aspirants will be selected.
- Gen / OBC – 00 / –
- SC / ST / PWD – 00 / –
- The Indian Air Force Application Fee can be paid through debit card/ net banking/credit card / e-challan.
- For other information related to the application fee, read the notification.
- Application forms will be submitted from 04 April 2021 to 2 May 2021.
- For other information related to the application form, read the notification.
Procedure for filling the application form:
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.indianairforce.nic.in.
- After this, the candidates go through the official notification carefully.
- And then click on the offline application.
- Therefore, fill in all the important notifications and details.
- Upload all documents photos and signatures.
- And then pay for the application fee.
- Subsequently, submit the offline application form.
- After this, take a printout of the application form, it will work for you in the future.
ALSO SEARCH – Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 LDA Copyist