Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2022 is available from 1st December 2021. Indian Air Force has invited online applications from for Indian Men & women for the Flying/ Ground Duty / Technical Branches. Qualify candidates appointed for grant of Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Short Service Commission/Permanent in Technical and Ground Duty Branches.
Indian citizens/candidates, having a minimum of 60% marks in Physics and Mathematics each in 10+2 are eligible to register for AFCAT Recruitment Online Form for 317 Posts. Interested candidates may apply for AFCAT Recruitment 2022 from 1st to 30th December 2021.
AFCAT Recruitment 2022 – Full Details
|AFCAT Recruitment 2022|
|Board||Indian Air Force|
|Test Name||AFACT 01/2022|
Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2022
- Registrants must hold Aadhar Card.
- There are 4 major steps for applying for & Registration, Form Filling and Uploading Documents, Deposit Fee, and Checking Form Status.
- Pre-requisites: scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature, and right thumb impression in the specified format.
Application Fee: Rs. 250/- (General), & others are exempted
Fill in the details carefully as there is no facility for modifying details entered once the online application is submitted.
AFCAT Application Form 2022 – Dates
The AFCAT exam will be conducted twice a year in February and August. Mention below are the important dates related to the AFCAT Recruitment registration process:
|Notification Date||1st December 2021|
|AFCAT Registration Dates||1st December to 30th December 2021|
|Release of AFCAT Admit Card||To be released|
|AFCAT Exam Date||12th to 14th February 2021|
AFCAT 01/2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before starting the registration procedure, aspirants must go through the official notification. The criteria are defined as per the applicant’s personal details and the branch they will be opting for. A brief about the AFCAT criteria same are listed below:
Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: Branch wise
- Flying Branch (AFCAT & NCC Entry): 20 to 24 years as on 01.01.2023.
- Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical): 20 to 26 years as on 01.01.2023.
The Date of Birth accepted by the Indian Air force is that entered in the Matriculation Certificate or in a certificate recognized by a University.
- Below 25 years must be unmarried at the time of starting of course.
- Widows/ Widowers and divorcees below 25 years are not eligible.
- Graduation Degree with a minimum of 60% marks in the related stream/branch. Aspirant check official notification as mention below for complete post wise educational qualifications.
Pre-Requisites for AFCAT Registration
To fill the AFCAT Recruitment Online Application Form, Aspirants must have the following documents ready in the given format. The documents are:
- Recent colored passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signatures
- Scanned copy of thumb impression (Male- Left, Female- Right)
- Active Mobile No.
- Active E-mail ID
- Debit card/ Credit/ Net Banking login details
- Good internet connection
Important Links –
Candidates may fill their AFCAT Recruitment Online form as per the given schedule. Also, advice to aspirant kindly fills the application form without waiting for the last dates.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download AFCAT Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Some FAQs For Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2022 –
Q.1 What is official website of Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2022?
Ans. Official website is https://afcat.cdac.in/.
Q.2 What is apply process of Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2022?
Ans. Visit official site and fill the form.