The 2022 Coast Guard Recruitment Notice for Recruitment for Assistant Commander positions of the Indian Coast Guard has been issued- A notification for the appointment of the Assistant Commander of the Indian Coast Guard has been issued for the year 2022. This enlistment was made for a total of 71 Assistant Commander positions. Candidates who are eligible for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Recruitment can apply online from the official website. The Indian Coast Guard can apply online for Assistant Commander Recruitment from 17 August to 7 September 2022. The application deadline for this recruitment has been kept on 7 September 2022 to 5-00 PM. Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commander Recruitment 2022 Eligibility, Minimum Age, Application Fee and all information is given below. Candidates must check the official notification once before applying.
Coast Guard Recruitment Application Fee 2022
In the Indian Coast Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022, the application fee for the General, OBC and EWS category has been kept at 250 rupees. While SC and ST application remained free. The application fee can be paid in online mode.
Age limit for Coast Guard recruitment 2022
For the Assistant Commander of the Indian Coast Guard 2022, the candidate must be born between July 1, 1997 to June 30, 2001. But the Law Entry branch age has been kept from July 1, 1993 to June 30, 2001. While both dates are also included. Apart from this, there is a relaxation in the age limit for classes reserved as per the rules.
Educational qualifications for employment in the Coast Guard 2022
Candidates for the 2022 Indian Coast Guard Assistant Recruitment can get detailed information about educational qualifications from the official notification.
- GD- Graduation with 50% marks + 12th grade Physics and Mathematics
- CPL (SSA)- Possess a Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Tech (Engg)- Engg. Certificate in a related field
- Tech (Elect)- Engg. Certificate in a related field
- Law Entry- LLB (LLB)
Coast Guard Recruitment Selection Process 2022
Candidates for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 will be selected on the basis of the following process.
- Stage 1 Written Exam (CGCAT)
- Second stage (PSB)
- Third stage (FSB)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for the Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2022
How to Apply Online for Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2022. Below is the online application process for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply online for the Indian Coast Guard Commander Recruitment 2022 by following the step-by-step procedure given below.
- First of all, open the official website.
- Then, the official notice of Indian Coast Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022 should be read carefully.
- Then click on the submit link.
- The candidate must fill in all the required information in the application form correctly. Upload the required documents, photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After submitting the application form, I finally take out a copy of it and keep it.
Coast Guard Recruitment Starts 2022
|August 17 2022|
Last date for online application form
|7 September 2022|
Apply online (from 17.8.2022)
|Join the WhatsApp group||
The Indian Coast Guard can apply online for Assistant Commander Recruitment from 17 August to 7 September 2022.
The process and direct link to apply online for Indian Coast Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022 are given above.