Indian Navy Driver Recruitment 2022 Indian Navy Recruitment for Civilian Driver Position- The Western Naval Command Indian Navy Command has issued a new recruitment notification. Accordingly, it was planned to appoint 3 employees for nurses, an assistant for libraries and information, and 40 positions for a civilian driver of cars. The Indian Navy released this recruitment for a total of 49 positions. Qualified and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment offline through registration or courier. Candidates can apply for the position of Indian Navy Driver within 21 days from the date of issuance of the notification. The offline applications for Indian Navy Driver Recruitment 2022 can be filled from 10th September to 30th September 2022. Eligibility, maximum age, application fee and all information about the Indian Navy Driver Recruitment 2022 are given below. Candidates must check the official notification once before applying.
- 1 Indian navy driver job details 2022
- 2 Indian Navy Driver Recruitment Application Fee 2022
- 3 The age limit for hiring drivers in the Indian Navy for the year 2022
- 4 Educational Qualification for Indian Navy Driver Recruit 2022
- 5 Indian navy driver recruitment 2022 salary
- 6 Indian Navy Driver Selection Process 2022
- 7 Indian Navy Driver Recruitment Syllabus 2022
- 8 How to Apply for the Indian Navy Driver Recruitment Scheme 2022
- 9 Important links
|Job name||number. from mail|
|Responsible Nurse (ex-nurse/civilian sister) Group B||3|
|Library and Information Assistant Group “B”||6|
|Civil Engine Driver (Regular Class) Group ‘C’||40|
There is no application fee for the 2022 Indian Navy Driver Recruitment.
At Indian Navy Headquarters, Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022, the minimum age of 18 to 45 years for a staff nurse, a maximum of 30 years for a library and information assistant and 18 to 25 years for a civilian driver has been retained. In this recruitment, age will be calculated based on the last application date. Apart from this, the reserved categories are given relaxation in the maximum age as per the government rules.
|Job name||age limit|
|Staff nurse||18-45 years old|
|Library and information assistant||30 years maximum|
|civilian car driver||18-25 years|
The educational qualification for the Indian Navy Driver Recruitment 2022 is as follows.
Responsible Nurse (ex-nurse/civilian sister)-
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Training certificate in a hospital accredited as a nurse.
- Registered as a fully trained nurse in medical and surgical nursing and midwifery.
Library and Information Assistant-
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized university or institute;
- Two years professional experience in a central or state government library, independent organization, statutory or public sector undertaking, or a recognized university, research or educational institution.
Civil Engine Driver (Normal Class)-
- High school diploma from a recognized board/institution and first line maintenance knowledge.
- You must possess a driver’s license for heavy vehicles (HMVs) and motorcycles.
- One year working experience driving Heavy Vehicles (HMVs).
The Indian Navy Driver Recruitment Salary 2022 is as follows. Apart from this, detailed information can be obtained from the official notification.
|Staff nurse||rupee. 44900 – Rs. 1,42,400|
|Library and information assistant||rupee. 35,400 – Rs. 112400)|
|civilian car driver||rupee. 1900 – Rs. 63200|
Candidates for the Indian Navy Driver Recruitment 2022 will be selected on the basis of the written exam, trade test/driving test and document verification after being shortlisted from the application form.
|Numerical ability / logical thinking||15th|
|Awareness in trade/related field||50|
- Driving Test- Candidates applying for a Civil Engine Driver (Ordinary Class) to attend a driving test which will be qualified in nature. The exact date, time and location will be sent to qualified candidates by post.
The Western Naval Command recruitment syllabus for the Indian Navy’s main quarter 2022 has been laid out as follows.
- In addition to testing candidates’ comprehension of the English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, its correct usage, etc. His writing ability will also be tested.
- This paper will include questions about problems with number systems, integer calculations, decimals and fractions, the relationship between numbers, basic arithmetic operations, percentages, ratio and ratio, average, interest, profit and loss, deduction, time and distance, percentage, time, time and work and so on.
- The exam will include questions related to trade/jobs according to the required basic/desirable qualifications and job descriptions.
General intelligence/awareness and inference-
- It will include questions of both verbal and nonverbal type. The test will include questions on similarities, similarities and differences, space perception, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, concepts of discriminatory observation relationship, verbal and numerical classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, etc.
- The exam will also include designing questions to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with ideas, abstract symbols, their relationship, arithmetic, and other analytical functions.
- The exam will also include questions related to India and its neighboring countries especially regarding sports, history, culture, geography, economics, public policy including Indian constitution, scientific research, etc.
Before applying for the Indian Navy Driver Recruitment 2022, candidates should check the official notice carefully. The application form must then be printed on high quality paper. All information requested on the application form must be filled out carefully and correctly. Because if the application form is not available, the order can be canceled. Self-certified copies of all required documents must be attached. Next, put it in an envelope of the appropriate size and send it to the address specified by Registered or Speed Post. The application form must arrive at the specified place on or before the last date.
Indian Navy Driver Recruitment Starts 2022
|September 10, 2022|
Deadline for offline application form
|September 30, 2022
Within 21 days from the date the notification was issued
|Join the WhatsApp group||
You can apply offline for the Indian Navy Driver Recruitment 2022 from 10th September to 30th September 2022.
The complete online application process for Indian Navy Driver Recruitment 2022 and the link to the application form is mentioned above.