Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment 2022- The Indian Navy has issued a Recruitment Notice for Civilian Jobs, Application starts from September 10- There is a good chance for young people who dream to join the Indian Navy. The Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notice for a civilian position. According to this notification, recruitment will take place for the positions of Staff Nurse, Library and Information Assistant, and Civil Motor Driver. In the Indian Navy, this enlistment took place for 49 posts. Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment 2022. You can apply offline for the Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment from September 10 to September 30, 2022. Eligibility, maximum age, application fee and all information for the Indian Navy Civil Recruitment 2022 are given below . Candidates must check the official notification once before applying.
- 1 Indian Navy Civil Recruitment Job Details 2022
- 2 Indian Navy Civil Recruitment Application Fee 2022
- 3 Indian Navy civilian recruitment 2022 age limit
- 4 Educational Qualification for Recruitment of Civilians in Indian Navy 2022
- 5 Civilian Recruitment in Indian Navy 2022 Salary
- 6 Indian Navy civilian recruitment selection process 2022
- 7 Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment Curriculum 2022
- 8 How to Apply Civilian Recruitment in Indian Navy 2022
- 9 Important links
|another name||number. from mail|
|Responsible Nurse (ex-nurse/civilian sister) Group B||3|
|Library and Information Assistant Group “B”||6|
|Civil Engine Driver (Regular Class) Group ‘C’||40|
Candidates can apply for free for the Indian Naval Civilian Recruitment 2022.
The minimum age for civilian recruitment into the Indian Navy 2022 is 18 years. While the age limit was kept at 25 years for a civilian driver, 30 years for a library and information assistant, and 45 years for a staff nurse. Age in Indian Navy Civilian Recruit 2022 will be calculated on the basis of 30th September 2022. There is a relaxation of the maximum age for the reserved categories as per the rules.
|another name||age limit|
|Staff nurse||18-45 years old|
|Library and information assistant||30 years maximum|
|civilian car driver||18-25 years|
The educational qualification for the recruitment of civilians in the Indian Navy 2022 is as follows.
Responsible Nurse (ex-nurse/civilian sister)-
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Training certificate in a hospital accredited as a nurse.
- Registered as a fully trained nurse in medical and surgical nursing and midwifery.
Library and Information Assistant-
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized university or institute;
- Two years of professional experience in a central or state government library, independent or statutory organization, public sector undertaking, or a recognized university, research or educational institution.
Civil Engine Driver (Normal Class)-
- High school diploma from a recognized board/institution and first line maintenance knowledge.
- You must possess a driver’s license for heavy vehicles (HMVs) and motorcycles.
- One year working experience driving Heavy Vehicles (HMVs).
Indian Navy civilian recruitment salary 2022 is as follows.
|Staff nurse||rupee. 44900 – Rs. 1,42,400|
|Library and information assistant||rupee. 35,400 – Rs. 112400)|
|civilian car driver||rupee. 1900 – Rs. 63200|
Candidates for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam, Trade Test/Driving Test and Document Verification after being shortlisted from the application form.
|Numerical ability / logical thinking||15th|
|Awareness in trade/related field||50|
- Driving Test- Candidates applying for a Civil Engine Driver (Ordinary Class) to attend a driving test which will be qualified in nature. The exact date, time and location will be sent to qualified candidates by post.
The Indian Navy 2022 civilian recruitment syllabus has been laid out as follows.
- In addition to testing candidates’ comprehension of the English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and their correct use, etc. His writing ability will also be tested.
- This paper will include questions about problems with number systems, integer calculations, decimals and fractions, the relationship between numbers, basic arithmetic operations, percentages, ratio and ratio, average, interest, profit and loss, deduction, time and distance, percentage, time, time and work and so on.
- The exam will include questions related to trade/jobs according to the required basic/desirable qualifications and job descriptions.
General intelligence/awareness and inference-
- It will include questions of both verbal and nonverbal type. The test will include questions about similarities, similarities and differences, space perception, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, concepts of discriminatory observation relationship, verbal and numerical classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, etc.
- The exam will also include designing questions to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with ideas, abstract symbols, their relationship, arithmetic, and other analytical functions.
- The exam will also include questions related to India and its neighboring countries especially regarding sports, history, culture, geography, economics, public policy including Indian constitution, scientific research, etc.
Before applying for the Indian Navy civilian recruitment 2022, candidates should check the official notification carefully. The application form must then be printed on high quality paper. All information requested on the application form must be filled out carefully and correctly. Because if the application form is not available, the order can be canceled. Self-certified copies of all required documents must be attached. Next, put it in an envelope of the appropriate size and send it to the address specified by Registered or Speed Post. The application form must arrive at the specified place on or before the last date.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application for a job ………and category ………”
- Submit the application form to “The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Naval Western Command, Ballard Estate, near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400 001”
Indian Navy civilian recruitment begins 2022
|September 10, 2022|
Deadline for offline application form
|September 30, 2022|
|Join the WhatsApp group||
Applications not related to civilian employment in the Indian Navy can be filled with effect from 10 September 2022.
The last date to apply for the Indian Naval Civilian position is 30th September 2022.
The process and application form to apply offline for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 is given above.