- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification Tradesman Posts
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy INCET-TMM Recruitment [01/2021]
- 3 Description of Posts – Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021
- 4 Procedure to Apply Online for the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy Recruitment for direct recruitment to Trademan Mate posts. Applicants can submit applications to the department till the last date 07th March 2021. Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 related requirements like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Total Vacant Posts, Examination Details, Interview Date, Interview Process are given below. Complete information related to the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021, the official information related to the recruitment must be viewed on this page.
There is a piece of good news for Youngsters preparing to join the Indian Navy as Tradesman Mate. The advertisement has been announced by the Navy for obtaining a total of 1159 posts of Tradesman Mate in various trades in Western Naval Command, Eastern Naval Command, and Southern Naval Command. Recruitment to the posts of Tradesman Mate in the Indian Navy is to be done throughout the Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-TMM-01/2021). Aspirants enthusiastic about applying for these posts will be able to apply through the online application form provided on the Indian Navy Recruitment Portal @ joinindiannavy.gov.in. The process of online application is to start from 22 February 2021 and candidates will be able to submit their applications online by 7 March 2021.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Adv. No.||INCET TMM 01/2021|
|Vacant Posts||1159 Posts|
|Job Category||Defense Jobs|
|Category||Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021|
- Must have passed High School or Secondary i.e. 10th class from a recognized board.
- Also, must have obtained an ITI certificate in trade related to the posts of the tradesman from a recognized industrial training institute.
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||25 Years|
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
|Name of Category||Fees Details|
|General / OBC category||Rs. 205|
|C / ST / Female category||Rs. 0|
Indian Tradesman Mate Civilian Recruitment in Indian Navy is a golden opportunity to get Indian Navy Jobs for the young women who are looking for recruitment, recently invited the recruitment of 1159 posts of Tradesman Mate INET in Indian Navy. Recruitment to the posts of Tradesman Mate in the Indian Navy is to be done through the Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-TMM-01/2021). Eligible and interested candidates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 who are eligible for the educational qualification prescribed by the Commission, can submit Online Navy Tradesman Form 2021 in the prescribed format along with complete documents before 07 March 2021.
Total Number of Posts – 1159 Posts
- Eastern Naval Command – 710 Posts
- Western Naval Command – 324 Posts
- Southern Naval Command – 125 Posts
|Post Name||Unreserved||EWS||Backward class||SC||ST||OG|
|Trademan (Eastern Naval Command)||303||71||163||116||57||710|
|Trademan (Western Naval Command)||133||32||87||48||24||324|
- First of all by clicking the link for the official notification given below. See Indian Navy Tradesman Notification 2021.
- After that click on the Apply Now link, register now, and log in here.
- Now fill up your complete information in the Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-TMM-01/2021) form.
- Then click on Submit Button. Now your form must have been submitted successfully.
- Further, print a copy of the form for the future or save the pdf file.
Important Dates for इंडियन नेवी भर्ती 2021 | नेवी ट्रेडमैन जॉब्स
|Notification Release Date||February 2021|
|Starts Online Application||22nd February 2021|
|Last Date||07th March 2021|
|submitting fees Last Date||07th March 2021|
|Release Date Indian Navy Tradesman Admit Card||To Be Notified Soon|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Result||To Be Notified Soon|