WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application Form – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) conducts the Common Entrance Examination JENPAS (UG) -2021. Counseling for selection to the following undergraduate courses of Paramedical, Nursing, and Allied Sciences for the educational session 2021-22 at different institutions in West Bengal. Detail information bulletin will be published soon.
- 1 JENPAS UG 2021 Application Form [BPT, B.Sc., B.Sc. nursing, B.Sc. PT, B.Sc. Electrophysiology]
- 2 WBJEEB JENPAS UG 2021 Counselling Date Total Seats
- 3 JENPAS UG 2021 New Exam Date wbjeeb.in/jenpas-ug
- 4 West Bengal JENPAS UG 2021 Rank List Application Form Date
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for JENPAS UG Application Form 2021
JENPAS UG 2021 Application Form [BPT, B.Sc., B.Sc. nursing, B.Sc. PT, B.Sc. Electrophysiology]
The WBJEE 2021 JENPAUH application form has been released from 13 March 2021. WB JENPAUH is a state-level entrance exam. Now WBJEE JENPAUH is known as JENPAS- UG. The Officials conduct this exam every eyar for the new admissions. Through this examination various courses i.e. B.Sc. Access is given to Nursing, BPT, B.Sc. CCT, B.Sc. PT, B.Sc. Electrophysiology, B.Sc. C c t. Various private / government institutions in the state of West Bengal provide admission on the basis of WBJEE JENPAUH marks @ wbjeeb.in/jenpas-ug. Candidates can read this article to know all the details about the WBJEE JENPAUH application form 2021, including the application form mode, fee, eligibility, date, and more.
WBJEEB JENPAS UG 2021 Counselling Date Total Seats
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology)
- B.H.A. (Bachelor of Hospital Administration)
JENPAS UG 2021 New Exam Date wbjeeb.in/jenpas-ug
Complete details regarding WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application Form are given on this page. Through online mode Application Form WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 can be submitted. The form will not be accepted through any offline mode. More Details go to the official website i.e. wbjeeb.in/jenpas-ug.
- Candidates can fill their application form by 13 March 2021.
- Carefully fill all the details including personal, educational, and communication details in the application form.
- To avoid rejection of the form later, fill in all the necessary and correct details in the application form.
- Upload signature and passport size photograph in a specific format i.e. jpg/jpeg file format.
- The application form can be filled by 15 April 2021.
- No hardcopy of the filled application form is required to be sent by post.
- The Authority will also provide the facility of improvement to the candidates from 16 to 18 April 2021.
- Take several printouts of the filled application form and keep it safe for other references.
West Bengal JENPAS UG 2021 Rank List Application Form Date
- The application fee is Rs 500 / – (400 / -) plus the bank service fee.
- The WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application Fee can be paid only through online mode.
- Online WBJEE JENPAUH Admission application fees can be paid through credit card/debit card or net banking.
- The JENPAS UG Admission fee is non-refundable plus non-transferable under any conditions.
ALSO SEARCH – AFMC Admit Card 2021 Admission Circular
Eligibility Criteria for JENPAS UG Application Form 2021
|For B.Sc. Nursing:||Candidates should have passed the 10th and 12th standard examinations from any recognized board.|
|For BASLP:||Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 level or equivalent examination from a recognized board.|
|For Electrophysiology/ BPT/ PT/ PA/ BMLT/ OTT/ RIS, Dialysis:||Students must have passed 10th and 12th level from any recognized board.|
|B.Sc. Nursing||Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as of 31st December 2021.|
|BPT/ BMLT/ OTT/ PT/ PA/ Electrophysiology/ RIS, Dialysis||
- B.Sc. Nursing – Applicants should obtain 45% marks in their Passing Marks in examination (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC- A/ OBC- B/ PWD) .
- BASLP – Aspirants must have scored 50% marks in their passing examination (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC- A/ OBC- B/ PWD) .
- BPT/ BMLT/ OTT/ PT/ PA/ Electrophysiology/ RIS, Dialysis – Students must secure 50% marks in their Passing exam (40% marks for reserved category applicants).
- wbjeeb.in/jenpas-ug Admission 2021 – B.Sc. Nursing – Candidates must have Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and English subjects in their 12th level.
- BASLP – Candidates should have physics, chemistry, biology/ computer science/ mathematics/ electronics/ statistics/ physiology.
- BPT/ BMLT/ OTT/ PT/ PA/ Electrophysiology/ RIS, Dialysis – Candidates in the qualifying exam must have subjects such as Chemistry, Biology, Physics, English, and vernacular.
|Tentative date of Examination||4th July (Sunday) 2021|
|Online Application Starts||12/03/2021|
|Ends On||15/04/2021 (5 PM)|
|Application correction||16th to 18th April 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Card||29th June 2021|
ALSO SEARCH – RUHS Admissions 2021 @www.ruhsraj.org