NVS is an autonomous institution that runs a method of alternative schoolhouses called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). All JNVs are co-educational as well as fully private schools also affiliated to CBSE. These schools give quality instruction to the skilled children of rural areas of the realm so that they can play without any loss. Every year NVS delivers Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form for admittance in sections VI, IX, and class XI in different districts of the states. Every year a large number of children from different states apply for admission to these schools. Read the article given below to get more details about Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2022.
Reasons to Take admission in the JNV 11 Class Admission Form 2021
- No Entrance test for intermediate admission. Selection will be based on Merit and reservation category-wise shortlisting only.
- Co-educational with private facilities in each community across the country.
- CBSE Syllabus for Navodaya Schools students studying which is the best in the country.
- Various courses as well as streams of Intermediate groups to choose education system pattern.
- Online admission as well as application facility for students grappling JNV schools for the academic year 2021-22.
- CBSE and Quality education standard syllabus for the learners.
- Oblique entry for JNV admission through online entreaty form up to 5th July 2021.
- JNV Schools District-wise to accommodate every learner becoming selected in the country.
- More Chances of getting places in AIEEE, IIT JEE, and NEET, etc. Students have achieved excellent results this year. 4360 have qualified for IIT JEE Mains as well as in NEET 9767 Students in 2020.
- Scholars studying in Navodaya School will get qualifications in three languages.
- Nominal fee for residency and tuition for general applicants. Free tuition for underneath poverty line students.
Online Application Procedure for JNV 11th Class
- Learners will have to submit their JNV online applications at navodaya.gov.in website. First, check whether your qualification is eligible or not. Then visit the navodaya.gov.in official website from 12th June 2021 for online application submission.
- The fee structure of the scholars is Rs 600 per month and SC-ST Students, economically backward students will not be asked to pay any fee.
- The last date to fill the online application form is 5th July 2021. So follow the steps given below and submit an online application at the last minute.
- Select Submit JNV XI Class Intermediate Admission 2021 Application.
- Download the Latest Notification and read it carefully accept the JNV 11 Class Admission application terms and conditions. Select the Student Registration button on the login screen.
- Step 1 Select the Student Registration Form button. Now enter the applicant’s state name, district name.
- Phase 2 enter the Candidates Name, Contact Number, DOB. Therefore, enter the captcha verification code and click on the Submit Button.
- Hence, enter the Candidates personal details like Fathers name, Mother’s Name, Qualification, Address, and many more required.
- Now uploading of images parent’s signature, student Aadhar card of and scanned photograph with applicant signature, etc.
- The third step is necessary to submit your mark list secured in Class X 2019-2020. The scanned copy of the test results has to be uploaded for submission of the application.
ALSO SEARCH – MP Board 12th Private Form Last Date 2021