Karnataka ITI online applies 2020 Announced Notification at emptrg.kar.nic.in. ITI admission 2020 Karnataka Last Date. Check Karnataka admission, ITI admission online registration ITI SCVT exam date 2020-21 Karnataka, Given Required Eligibility, Exam Date, Result Here.
Karnataka ITI 2020 Application (Till 31st Aug)
Karnataka ITI Online Admission Form 2020-21: The official of Karnataka ITI has released an online application form to get admission in ITI Karnataka 2020-21. So the interested candidates can apply online for Karnataka ITI Online Admission form the official website of Karnataka ITI. In This Blog, you will get all the details about ITI online application form 2020 Karnataka Karnataka ITI online to apply 2020 Karnataka ITI online application 2020-21.
Karnataka ITI Online Admission Form 2020-21[emptrg.kar.nic.in]
The online application form for the Karnataka ITI Admission form has stated now and there are too many candidates who are already applied to take admission in Karnataka ITI 2020-21. Candidates those are interested to take admission in ITI Karnataka 2020 now you can apply for all trades just like Mechanical, Electrician, Etc &
|Date of Notification||17 Aug 2020|
|Availability of application form||17 Aug 2020|
|Last date to submit the form||31 Aug 2020|
|Notification of Draft Merit List to||Available Soon|
|Filing of objections to Draft Merit List to||be announced|
|Notification of Final Merit List to||be announced|
|Off-Line admission for||Scouts & Guides, Horanadau Kannadiga,|
|Gadinadu Kannadiga, NCC, ITI, ICI, AI, Sports & Games, JOC candidates||Available Soon|
Karnataka ITI Admission 2020-21 Application Form- Apply Now
Karnataka ITI Admission 2020-21 Application Form has released now and all this process is online and if you want to fill this online application form then you need to follow the given steps.
- Firstly, you need to click the given link in this post.
- After opening the post now you need to enter your 10th class numbers.
- And fill your other details and documents.
- After filling all the details now you need to click on the submit button.
- Now your online application form has been submitted.
Karnataka ITI Online Admission Form 2020-21 Eligibility
Candidates who are interested to take admission in Karnataka ITI Online Admission Form you need to know about the eligibility to get admission in Karnataka ITI 2020-21.
- Age Limit – Candidates must have above 14 years old
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must be an Indian
- Candidates must pass out 8th class
- All the candidates who are interested to take admission in Karnataka ITI you must read at least 5 years in the state.
- If you want to get admission in professional courses then you must have a 10th class mark sheet.
Karnataka ITI Admission 2020-21 Application Status[Check Now]
If you fill your online application form to get admission in Karnataka ITI and now you want to check your online application form status and you don’t have any idea that how can you check your application status then you need to visit the official website Karnataka ITI and check your online application form status.
Karnataka ITI 2020-21 Admission Merit List [Download Now]
If you want to check Karnataka ITI Admission Merit List then you need to read the following steps.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Karnataka ITI 2020-21
- After visiting the official website now you can see the home page of the website.
- Now on this home, you can see the merit list option.
- Click on the Merit list option
- And now you can see the merit list for Karnataka ITI admission 2020-21
Important Links To Fill Karnataka ITI Admission 2020-21- Application Form (Released)
|To Fill Online Admission Form||Click Here|
|To Visit The Official Website||Click Here|
How To Fill Online Application Form For Karnataka ITI 2020-21?
- If you want to fill your online application form to get admission in Karnataka ITI then you need to visit the official website of Karnataka ITI.
- After visiting the official website of Karnataka ITI now you need to click on the online application form option.
- After clicking on the online application form option now you can see a new page will be open in front of.
- And now you need to fill your all details in this online application form.
- After filling all the details now you need to submit the form.
Karnataka ITI Admission 2020-21 Seat Reservation
|Particulars||Percentage of reservation|
|Govt. and Private Aided institute seats||for women 33.3%|
|If children of ex-combatants / ex-warriors||2%|
|Wards of peasants||5%|
Karnataka ITI Admission 2020-21 Fee Structure
|Govt. Industrial Training Institutes||Rs 1200|
|Subsidized Private Industrial Training Institutes||Rs 2400|
FAQ For Karnataka ITI Admission
Q.1 What is the official website of Karnataka ITI Admission 2020-21?
Ans. The official website of Karnataka ITI Admission online application 2020-21 is emptrg.kar.nic.in
Q.2 Can I Fill Offline Admission Form For Karnataka ITI 2020-21?
Ans. No, you don’t if you want to get admission in Karnataka ITI then you need to fill your online application form.