Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022: Kerala Public Service Commission has started the online registration process for appointment of 320+ vacancies. Now it has circulated the new job notification [CAT.NO:549/2021 TO CAT.NO: 592/2021] on 30.11.2021 for following posts like Deputy District Education Media Officer, Assistant Town Planner, Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer, Sub Engineer, Draftsman Gr.I/Town Planning surveyor, Junior Instructor, Assistant Project Engineer, Pump Operator, LDC, Driver, High School Teacher, Assistant Professor, & Other Posts.
As per the Kerala PSC Recruitment notification, online mode applications link has been activated and it will be ended on 05.01.2022. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Kerala can use this Kerala PSC Jobs opportunity.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 –
Kerala PSC Recruitment notification & Kerala PSC thulasi login is available @ www.keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates who are seeking Diploma Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Kerala KPSC will recruit the aspirants through written exam. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Kerala state. More details of www.keralapsc.gov.in recruitment, Kerala Public Service Commission vacancy, upcoming Kerala PSC Jobs notices, syllabus, result, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, upcoming govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Kerala Public Service Commission shortly KPSC is a state government recruiting Agency. It has been servicing in Kerala since 1956. Headquarter of KPSC has been located at Thulasi Hills in Thiruvananthapuram. They recruit staffs by the way such as conducting examinations, interview, physical test and document verification. The commission recruits staffs for the department such as state civil services, government and also government aided organization.
Details of KPSC Thulasi Recruitment 2022 –
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||CAT.NO:549/2021 TO CAT.NO: 592/2021|
|Job Name||Deputy District Education Media Officer, Assistant Town Planner, Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer, Sub Engineer, Draftsman Gr.I/Town Planning surveyor, Junior Instructor, Assistant Project Engineer, Pump Operator, LDC, Driver, High School Teacher, Assistant Professor & Other|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||05.01.2022|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Junior Instructor, LDC & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess VII/ SSLC/ 12th/ Diploma/ ITI/ Medical Degree/ Degree/ Master Degree/ Engineering etc from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 18 years to 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Kerala KPSC will recruit the aspirants through written exam.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 –
- Go to official website keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click “Notifications” find the advertisement “CAT.NO:549/2021 TO CAT.NO: 592/2021”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
You may visit www.keralapsc.gov.in Website to get more details about KPSC recruitment. Here you will get information of Junior Assistant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Important Links –
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|PDF Download||CLICK HERE|
Some FAQs for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 –
Q.1 What is official website of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Official website is https://www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Q.2 What is apply process of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Visit official website and fill the form.