KPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2021 available online at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The officials announced the Notification for the Assistant Director Exam Date 2021. KPSC Assistant Director Exam to be conducted on 7 August 2021. All the candidates download the Karnataka Public Service Commission Assistant Director Admit Card 2021-22 from this page with the help of the link given below.
In enhancement, KPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2021 will be declared on 5 August 2021. We have given the link to the KPSC AD Admit Card 2021 at the bottom of this page. Once the officers are out, this link becomes effective. The list of eligible applicants is provided in the section below. More information about KPSC AD Admit Card 2021 is given in the sections below.
- 1 Karnataka Public Service Commission AD Admit Card 2021
- 2 KPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2021 Exam Date
- 3 Important Details on the Karnataka PSC AD Admit Card 2021 (www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Login)
- 4 Steps to Download Karnataka PSC AD Admit Card 2021
- 5 Imortant Links For KPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2021 (www.kpsc.kar.nic.in)
Karnataka Public Service Commission AD Admit Card 2021
In this post, we have tried to consider all the information about the KPSC AD Exam Admit Card 2021 which has been been published on 05 August 2021. Accordingly, the applicants have successfully submitted their KPSC Assistant Director application form. For those applicants, Karnataka Assistant Director Admit Card 2021 has published on its official website on 05 August 2021.
Applicants will not be allowed to appear in the exam without Karnataka PSC AD Call Letter 2021 so the claimant has been given the link to KPSC AD Call Letter 2021 above link. Contestants can check their KPSC Assistant Director Call Letter 2021 and take a printout of it.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
|Vacant Posts||42 Posts|
|Exam Date||07 August 2021|
KPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2021 Exam Date
Before attempting the exam, one should check if they have any of the below ID proofs. If not, candidates need to apply for it instantly. Because, without it, the officials cannot allow the examination hall. Consequently, take any one of them for examination for verification purposes.
- pan card
- College id
- Voter id
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- Bank passbook
- Ration magazine
- Employee ID
- Any government-issued ID proof
Also Read:- YCMOU Hall Ticket 2021
Important Details on the Karnataka PSC AD Admit Card 2021 (www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Login)
First of all, applicants wishing to appear in the written test download the KPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket / Karnataka PSC AD Hall Ticket 2021 through the official website. After getting the admit card, you need to check whether the details on it are right or not. And if there is any mismatch, then you should notify the higher officials of the Karnataka Public Service Commission and ask for improvements. Refer to the fields below, so that you will get an idea.
- Name of Examination
- Full Name
- Roll Number
- Exam time period
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Father’s or mother’s name
- Test center address
- Exam Date and Time
- Gender Male Female)
- Category (ST / SC / BC and others)
- Name and Code of Examination Center
- Examination Instructions
- And signature of the candidate and examination counselor
Steps to Download Karnataka PSC AD Admit Card 2021
- First, visit the web portal of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- The new page seems on the home page of your screen.
- Then, you have to check the KPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2021 link and click on it.
- To get your hall ticket, you need to fill in the login credentials.
- Then, double-check before submitting you’re filled-in details such as registration number, password, etc.
- After this, you will get KPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2021 with your name.
- Download the AD hall ticket and make a copy of it for future use.
Imortant Links For KPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2021 (www.kpsc.kar.nic.in)
|KPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2021 Download PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
FAQ’s KPSC ASSISTANT DIRECTOR Hall Ticket 2021
Q. When will the KPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket be available?
Ans. KPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket has been issued on 5 August 2021.
Q. What is the KPSC AD exam date?
Ans. The KPSC AD exam is going to be held on 7 August 2021.
Q. What else should I do in the exam center with the exam center?
Ans. Candidates are required to carry the admit card along with any authorization document like an Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, etc.
Q. Can I get the KPSC AD Admit Card by post?
Ans. No, you can only access the admit card in online mode by downloading it from the official website.
Also Read:- Kerala High Court Assistant Hall Ticket 2021