Meghalaya Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Government of Meghalaya invites application from candidates for various Group- IV vacancies in Secretariat Administration Department, Nazarat. Meghalaya govt recruitment notification has released on 09.02.2022. There are 119 vacancies to be filled for the posts of Peon, Cleaner, Sweeper, Chowkidar & Mali as per the information furnished in notification.
Latest News – Candidates looking for Grade IV government jobs in Meghalaya may refer the notification for more details. Eligible candidates are requested to apply through online mode before the last date 07.03.2022.
- 1 Meghalaya Secretariat Recruitment 2022
- 2 Details of Meghalaya Government Job Recruitment 2022
- 3 Secretariat Shillong Job Vacancy Details
- 4 Steps for Download Meghalaya Secretariat Job Notification
- 5 Procedure for Apply Meghalaya Government Jobs
Meghalaya Secretariat Recruitment 2022
Meghalaya Secretariat Recruitment Notification can be downloaded @ www.meghalaya.gov.in. Candidates will be selected in the Pay Matrix of Level-1. Interested candidates are advised to go through the official notification for age relaxation, reservation, etc before apply for the posts. Candidates should register in recruitment portal of Meghalaya for apply for this Grade IV posts. Chowkidar & Mali posts are allocated for male candidates only. Any form of difficulties faced in processing the application, candidates may visit office of Sectt. Admn. Department or through Email. Candidates shall apply through megrecruitment.nic.in website.
Details of Meghalaya Government Job Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Meghalaya Secretariat Administration Department|
|Post Name||Peon, Sweeper, Cleaner, Chowkidar & Mali|
|No of Vacancies||119|
|Notification Published On||09.03.2022|
|Last Date for Apply||07.03.2022|
Secretariat Shillong Job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Grade IV Posts
- Candidates must have VI passed qualification.
- Applicant age should be between 18- 32 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Candidates shall be selected on the basis of Screening Test/ Written Test/ Personal Interview.
- Online mode of application is acceptable.
- General category candidates should pay Rs.100 as examination fee.
- Rs.50 for SC/ ST candidates.
- Online payment using Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking.
- E-Challan (cash payment) at any SBI branch.
- Refer notification for more details about payment method.
Steps for Download Meghalaya Secretariat Job Notification
- Visit www.meghalaya.gov.in
- Then click on “Recruitment” in the bottom of the page.
- Click on the link “Application are invited from the Indian Citizens for the posts of Grade IV in the Secretariat Administration Department (Nazarat).
- Open the “Click here to view/ Download”.
- Notification will open. Read the downloaded notification carefully.
Procedure for Apply Meghalaya Government Jobs
- Visit the website www.megrecruitment.nic.in
- Read the general instruction in the page.
- Open the link “Click Here to Register”.
- Enter the general, Educational, personal, experience details in the appropriate field.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with self -attestation at the bottom.
- Finally click on “Register”.
- Take the printout of online application form for future reference.
Candidates may refer the official website of Meghalaya government for upcoming job notifications & further updates about this recruitment. Aspirants looking for jobs in various sectors kindly keep in contact with edugic to get regular notifications from various organizations across India.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Some FAQs For Meghalaya Secretariat Recruitment 2022
Q.1 What is apply process of Meghalaya Secretariat Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Visit official site and fill the form.
Q.2 What is official site of Meghalaya Secretariat Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Official site is meghalaya.gov.in.