Transformation & Development Department Assam has released the MLA Scholarship Assam 2021 for those Assam Students who want to complete their higher education. Here candidates can check all the important details like Eligibility, SUHIRD Application Form, MLA Scholarship 2021, etc. from here. MLAs Deputy Commissioner of the District forwards the names of the selected beneficiaries. The scheme is for those candidates who can’t afford their higher education. Poor and needy citizens of Assam can take the benefits of MLA Scholarship 2021. Application Procedure for the SUHRID Online Application Form has completed. Candidates who applied for the Assam SUHRID Registration now can check the online MLA Scholarship Merit List PDF from here.
- 1 Assam SUHRID Scholarship 2021 Oline Application Form
- 2 MLA Local Area Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
- 3 SUHRID MLA Scholarship 2021 General Rules
- 4 Important Document Required for SUHRID MLA scholarship 2021
- 5 Procedure to Apply Online for MLA Sudhir Scholarship 2021
- 6 Assam SUHRID MLA Scholarship Scheme Last date of submission Form 2021
Assam SUHRID Scholarship 2021 Oline Application Form
The MLAAD fund has been extended by an additional grant of Rs. 50 lakh per Constituency to enable support by the MLAs to poor and needy citizens of their supporters to meet expenses acquired in the areas of health and higher education. MLAs has forward the Names list of the selection successors to the concerned Deputy Commissioner of District. Candidates now can download the MLA fund Scholarship through the direct link given below.
MLA Local Area Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
Govt of Assam has presented another plan “SUHRID” under MLA-LAD program with an extra award of Rs 50.00 Lakhs per Constituency (LAC) to allow help by the MLAs to poor people and penniless residents of their voting demographics to meet their costs caused in the regions of Health and Higher Education.
|Scheme Name||SUHIRD Scheme|
|Department Name||Transformation & Development Department Assam|
|Scheme Type||Financial Assistance (Education & Health Sector)|
|Last Date for the MLA Scholarship Assam 2021||Not Fixed|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 5,000 – Rs 20,000|
SUHRID MLA Scholarship 2021 General Rules
- Per Year Per person will be selected under MLA Scholarship List 2021-22 scheme from a family.
- Candidates who will get successful will be eligible to get repeat economic assistance for the whole.
- His/Her Educational Institution Course period one times just in an academic year.
- Candidates of the General Category will be qualified for Vocational education approved by any.
- Under PMKVY Govt. University and Institution is recognized.
- Candidates should not be from MLA Family nor from his relatives.
- Should be the child of any government Employment.
Important Document Required for SUHRID MLA scholarship 2021
Candidates will need valid ID proof’s to apply online for the MLA SUHRID Scholarship 2021. Documents required at the time of the MLA Scholarship Merit List 2021.
I’d proof List – Passport, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License, Photo ID, NREGA Job Card,
- Active & Valid Mobile Number.
- A recent passport size photograph.
- A Bank Account (Account should be in a Regional Rural Banks or Nationalised Bank or Assam Apex Bank.)
ALSO SEARCH: NCVT MIS Admit Card 2021 @www.ncvtmis.gov.in
Procedure to Apply Online for MLA Sudhir Scholarship 2021
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply online for the MLA Scholarship Assam 2021. Candidates should contact MLA of your Constituency to know more about the scheme information.
Interested and Eligible candidates can submit their MLA Scholarship Assam application through offline mode. Simple steps are given below to follow the MLA Sudhir Scholarship 2021 Registration 2021-22.
- Go to the official website of the MLS ScholarshipDownload the Form
- Then the Important Link Section click on the “MLA Scholarship Assam Application form”
- Download the Form
- Now fill in all the important details required
- Attached all the required documents
- Put the form in a sealed envelope
- Now submit the MLA Scheme Application Form on your MLA of your Constituency OR DC Office.
Assam SUHRID MLA Scholarship Scheme Last date of submission Form 2021
MLA Scholarship Scheme (SUHRID), Assam, 2021 Last date of form submission will be updated soon here. The dates are extended because of the corona-virus epidemic in the state. They are still not declared by the officials. Soon they will be issued here. Check the official website for more information.
ALSO SEARCH: NYKS Volunteer Admit Card 2021 – www.nyks.nic.in