Mpumalanga Nursing College Online Application 2022:- College of Nursing in Mpumalanga, South Africa a public nursing training college with a campus in Kabokweni, Mbombela. Your admission to Mpumalanga College of Nursing is provisory on meeting the general admission specifications specific to your preferred qualification. If you do not meet these requirements, you may wish to analyze elective qualifications or perhaps, if you qualify, an extensive program (see College Admission Requirements), which allows you to take a limited number of modules in your first year can register.
- 1 Courses offered for Mpumalanga College of Nursing Admission 2022
- 2 Summary of Mpumalanga College of Nursing Application Form 2022
- 3 Mpumalanga Nursing College Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 4 Steps to Apply for the Mpumalanga Nursing College Online Application 2022
- 5 Contact Details of the Mpumalanga College of Nursing campuses 2022
Courses offered for Mpumalanga College of Nursing Admission 2022
Mpumalanga College of Nursing Courses is given below. Diploma in Nursing (Psychiatric, General, Community) and Midwifery. Furthermore, details regarding Mpumalanga Nursing College Online Application 2022 go through the official website i.e. www.mpuhealth.gov.za. Citizens of South Africa can apply for the session 2022-22 Admission is now open for nursing.
Summary of Mpumalanga College of Nursing Application Form 2022
|College Name||Mpumalanga College of Nursing|
|Courses||Diploma in Nursing (Psychiatric, General, Community) and Midwifery|
Mpumalanga Nursing College Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below. So go through the Qualification Eligibility Criteria given below.
- One should be a citizen of South Africa.
- Residents of Mpumalanga Province
- Have completed Matric with a degree/ diploma
- Gained the level 3 (SG D or HG E) for Mathematics in 10 Grade or level 4 for Mathematical Literacy
- Must Score level 3 (SG D or HG E) for Physical Science/ Geography/ Agriculture
- Scored level 4 in Matric (SG C or HG D) for Physiology/ Biology/ Life Sciences
- In Matric Scored a minimum of level 4 (SG C or HG D) English
- Obtained a minimum overall entry point score (APS) of 25 points for the six most eminent subjects (excluding Life Orientation)
- Intend to pursue 4 years Nursing/Midwifery Diploma at Mpumalanga College of Nursing
Steps to Apply for the Mpumalanga Nursing College Online Application 2022
- At first, go through the official link i.e. https://ehr.mpuhealth.gov.za/intakeform/security.aspx
- Fill in the Details.
- Click on the Ok Button
Contact Details of the Mpumalanga College of Nursing campuses 2022
Address: Themba Hospital Road, Kabokweni, Mbombela 1245
Contact Detail: +27 13 796 1352
Furthermore, details go to the official website i.e. www.mpuhealth.gov.za
ALSO, SEARCH –BRRI Teletalk Admit Card