NABARD Grade A Admit Card 2021 Prelims – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has issued NABARD Admit Card for both Grade A. NABARD Recruitment 2021will be for various vacancies and the prelims exam will be held on soon. The NABARD Admit Card is now available for download, get a direct link to download your NABARD Call Letter here. Also, read further to know the examination hall and other important details.
Grade ‘A’ Exam Call Letter 2021 NABARD Prelims Important Dates
- The reporting time mentioned in the NABARD Prelims Admit Card 2021 Grade ‘A’ is earlier than the test start time.
- You may be required to be at the venue for approximately one hour in addition to the duration of the test to complete the required formalities, including the collection of various required documents, logging in, giving instructions.
Important Details on the NABARD Prelims Admit Card 2021
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Application number
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Examination Date & Time
- Slot of the exam (Morning/afternoon/evening)
- The venue of the examination center
- Examination Date
- Candidate Photograph (passport size)
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Examination day protocols
- Applicant’s Signature/Thumb impression of the applicant
- Sign of invigilator (Space)
Important Dates for NABARD Prelims Grade ‘A’ Exam Admit Card 2021
|Activity||Tentative Exam Dates|
|Notification Release||January 2021|
|NABARD Gr A Application Starting Date||Notify Soon|
|End of the NABARD Grade A Application Form||Notify Soon|
|NABARD Preliminary Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Mains Exam NABARD 2021 Date||Notify Soon|
|Interview Dates||Notify Soon|
|Provisional Allotment for NABARD Recruitment 2021||Notify Soon|
NABARD is going to conduct the NABARD Grade-A Phase-I (Prelims) Exam 2021 soon, for which the NABARD Grade A Admit Card has released. We hope that you have downloaded the admit card, if you have not, then download it now. You can go to the official site and download NABARD Grade-A Phase-I Admit Card 2021. We are providing direct link here for your convenience, with the help of which you can easily download the admit card.
NABARD Grade-A Phase-I (Prelims) Examination is scheduled to be held soon, through this recruitment.
Procedure to Download NABARD Prelims Admit Card 2021
- At first, Click on the direct link given above.
- Enter your registration number and password or date of birth in the field provided.
- Click on submit ‘button and download your NABARD Admit Card 2021.
- Alternatively, you can visit the official website of NABARD.
- Grade A, 2021 on March 2021 – Click on the recruitment for preliminary examination – call letter.
- Finally, A new page will open.
- Follow the above instructions and download your NABARD Admit Card.
FAQ’s NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2021 Call Letter
Q.1 How do I download my call letter?
Ans. Procedure to Download NABARD Prelims Admit Card 2021 is given above or you can also download Call letter through the official website i.e. www.nabard.org.
Q.2 What should I do if there is a long delay in reaching the page?
Ans. Online NABARD admit card downloading depends on various factors like internet speed, a large number of applicants are trying to download call letter at the same time, if you are not able to download your call letter immediately, please interval. Try again later. 5 minutes or during off-peak hours.
Q.3 Where will I get the registration number and password?
Ans. The registration number and password are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidates immediately after successful registration on the Candidate’s email.
Q.4 My date of birth is rejected on the login screen?
Ans. You should ensure that your date of birth is the same at the time of registration. Candidates can refer to the application print for the date of birth they have entered.
Q.5 I am unable to login/screen displays login failed message?
Ans. Please check your entries on the login screen. You must use the registration number. Received at the time of registration by displaying the & PASSWORD screen and also mailed to you in the auto-generated email acknowledgment. Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you entered is the same as the one you entered at the time of registration, and the application was printed in print.
ALSO SEARCH: NSCL Trainee Admit Card 2021 – www.indiaseeds.com