NABARD Prelims Admit Card 2022 Prelims – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has issued NABARD Admit Card for both Grade A. NABARD Recruitment 2021 will be for various vacancies and the prelims exam will be held on soon.
Latest Update On 27 August 2022- The NABARD Admit Card is now available for download, get a direct link to download your NABARD Call Letter here. Also, read further to know the examination hall and other important details.
- 1 Grade ‘A’ Exam Call Letter 2022 NABARD Prelims Important Dates
- 2 Important Details on the NABARD Prelims Admit Card 2022
- 3 Important Dates for NABARD Prelims Grade ‘A’ Exam Admit Card 2022
- 4 Procedure to Download NABARD Prelims Admit Card 2022
- 5 Important Link NABARD Grade A Admit Card 2022
- 6 FAQ’s NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022 Call Letter
Grade ‘A’ Exam Call Letter 2022 NABARD Prelims Important Dates
- The reporting time mentioned in the NABARD Prelims Admit Card 2022 Grade ‘A’ is earlier than the test start time.
- You may be required to be at the venue for approximately one hour in addition to the duration of the test to complete the required formalities, including the collection of various required documents, logging in, giving instructions.
Important Details on the NABARD Prelims Admit Card 2022
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Application number
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Examination Date & Time
- Slot of the exam (Morning/afternoon/evening)
- The venue of the examination center
- Examination Date
- Candidate Photograph (passport size)
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Examination day protocols
- Applicant’s Signature/Thumb impression of the applicant
- Sign of invigilator (Space)
Important Dates for NABARD Prelims Grade ‘A’ Exam Admit Card 2022
|Name Of The Organization||National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rural Development Banking Service, Rajbhasha Service, protocol & Security Service)|
|Number of Vacancies||170 Posts|
|NABARD Grade A Exam Date||7th September 2022|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card Release||26th August 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
NABARD is going to conduct the NABARD Grade-A Phase-I (Prelims) Exam 2022 soon, for which the NABARD Grade A Admit Card has released. We hope that you have downloaded the admit card, if you have not, then download it now. You can go to the official site and download NABARD Grade-A Phase-I Admit Card 2022. We are providing direct link here for your convenience, with the help of which you can easily download the admit card.
NABARD Grade-A Phase-I (Prelims) Examination is scheduled to be held soon, through this recruitment.
ALSO SEARCH: ACPDC Merit List
Procedure to Download NABARD Prelims Admit Card 2022
- At first, Click on the direct link given above.
- Enter your registration number and password or date of birth in the field provided.
- Click on submit ‘button and download your NABARD Admit Card 2022.
- Alternatively, you can visit the official website of NABARD.
- Grade A, 2022 on March 2022 – Click on the recruitment for preliminary examination – call letter.
- Finally, A new page will open.
- Follow the above instructions and download your NABARD Admit Card.
Important Link NABARD Grade A Admit Card 2022
|NABARD Grade A Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||www.nabard.org.|
FAQ’s NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022 Call Letter
Q.1 How do I download my call letter?
Ans. Procedure to Download NABARD Prelims Admit Card 2022 is given above or you can also download Call letter through the official website i.e. www.nabard.org.
Q.2 What should I do if there is a long delay in reaching the page?
Ans. Online NABARD admit card downloading depends on various factors like internet speed, a large number of applicants are trying to download call letter at the same time, if you are not able to download your call letter immediately, please interval. Try again later. 5 minutes or during off-peak hours.
Q.3 Where will I get the registration number and password?
Ans. The registration number and password are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidates immediately after successful registration on the Candidate’s email.
Q.4 My date of birth is rejected on the login screen?
Ans. You should ensure that your date of birth is the same at the time of registration. Candidates can refer to the application print for the date of birth they have entered.
Q.5 I am unable to login/screen displays login failed message?
Ans. Please check your entries on the login screen. You must use the registration number. Received at the time of registration by displaying the & PASSWORD screen and also mailed to you in the auto-generated email acknowledgment. Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you entered is the same as the one you entered at the time of registration, and the application was printed in print.
ALSO SEARCH: DAVV Admit Card