Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana has been begun by the state government to help the farmers of Maharashtra. Under the Pokhara Yojana Muktainagar Scheme, the drought-affected regions of farmers will be drought-free on behalf of the state government so that the farmers can do farming and earn a good income and implement a financially good life for themselves and their families. Information related to Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2022 such as documents, the application process, eligibility criteria, etc. is provided on this page.
PoCRA कृषी विभाग Yojana 2022 Online Application Form Apply Here
The advantage of this Sarkari Yojana will be given by the state government to the small and middle-class farmers of Maharashtra. Maharashtra Government has announced a proposal to spend Rs 4,000 crore for Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2022 @krishi.maharashtra.gov.in.
महाराष्ट्र नानाजी देशमुख कृषि संजीवनी योजना 2022
This Pokhara Yojana will maintain the cultivation of crops as per the availability of water in the state and will help the farmers in the problems created by climate change. If the farmers of the state want to take benefit of the Pocra Scheme, then they will have to apply under this scheme. Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2022 Sarkari Scheme will be begun in 5,142 villages in 15 districts of Maharashtra.
Pokhara Yojana Online Form 2022 Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani
|Name of Scheme||Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Provide farmers land drought-free & Improve farmer’s income|
|Scheme Published On||10/05/2020|
|Scheme Updated on||04/01/2022|
Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2022 Online
As you know, the farmers of the state are in unusual or the other problem in the coming days, the biggest obstacle of which is that due to lack of water in the farming sectors of the farmers, there is dehydration due to which the farmers are unable to do the agriculture.
And in view of all these difficulties, multiple farmers commit suicide. Maharashtra Government has started Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2022, through this scheme, Maharashtra Government will make drought-free areas drought-free so that farmers can cultivate comfortably. Through this Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2022, the arrival of farmers will also increase and they will be able to live their lives well.
Benefits of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2022 Maharashtra
- Under this PoCRA कृषी विभाग Scheme, small and middle-class farmers of the state will be helped.
- Through this Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana Maharashtra 2022, attention will also be paid to increasing the income of the farmer.
- The state government has allotted a budget of Rs 4000 crore for this Pokhara Vihir Yojana Scheme.
- Through the Pokhara Yojana Online Form, the Maharashtra government will make drought-prone regions drought-free in the Maharashtra state. In which the farmer could cultivate.
- The government of Maharashtra has taken the assistance of about 2,800 crore rupees in the form of a loan to start this scheme.
- Through the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2022, the soil quality will be first examined to improve the income of farmers and improve and increase agriculture.
Projects Done Under Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2022
- Seed production unit
- Form ponderous linings
- Operation of goat rearing unit
- Projects related to ruminants
- Pond Farm
- Vermi Compost Unit
- Drip irrigation project
- Water pump
- Sprinkles Irrigation Project
- Plantation project etc. under Horticulture
Documents of Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2022 (Eligibility)
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of the state of Maharashtra.
- Small and middle-class farmers will be qualified under this PoCRA Scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- identity card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Implementation of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2022
Under the Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana, the Government of Maharashtra will examine all the drought-prone areas of the state. After this examination, all the essential data will be collected. After this, farmers will be encouraged to do farming according to the state’s hydropower. Under this Pokhara Yojana dhule scheme, the soil of cultivated land will also be examined.
महाराष्ट्र नानाजी देशमुख कृषि संजीवनी योजना 2022
In which the lack of minerals and shortage of bacteria will be accomplished. Goat rearing units will be set up in all the regions where farming will not be desirable so that it will remain a source of income for the farmers. Locksmithing and fisheries units will be set up. Drip watering will be carried out in all areas where there is a shortage of irrigation water. Under Pokhara Yojana Vacancy 2022, farmers will also be given means of irrigation through sprinkler sets.
ALSO SEARCH –MMUY Yojana Apply Online
Steps to Apply Online For Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2022
- If the interested beneficiary of the state wants to apply under Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2022, then follow the method given below.
- After going to the official website, you will have to download the application form PDF file of the scheme.
- After downloading the application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application like name, address, mobile number, district, block, etc.
- After filling in all the data, you will have to attach all your certificates to the online form. After this, you have to send your Pokhara Yojana Application Form 2022 to the address given below.
Contact Details of the Pokhara Yojana Vacancy 2022 [Village List]
Agriculture Department Government of Maharashtra
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Project (PoCRA),
30 A / B, Arcade,
World Trade Center, Kafperade,
Mumbai 400005. To be sent to the address. In this way, your application will be completed.
Phone No: 022-22163351
Email ID: [email protected]
ALSO SEARCH – Gargi Puraskar Online Form
Importent Link-Pokhara Yojana @mahapocra.gov.in
|Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|