The National Board of Examination (NBE), today will release the NEET PG 2021 Examination Admit Card. Along with this, guidelines for the exam will also be published. The candidates who had applied for appearing in the NEET-PG 2021 Examination through the official website of NBE will be able to download their application by going to the official website nbe.edu.in after its announcement today. Applicants whose application forms have been rejected due to any reason or applicants have been found to be ineligible will not be issued their NEET PG 2021 Hall Ticket. Regarding the NEET PG 2021 Hall Ticket Download, NBE has said that information regarding the issuance of the NEET PG 2021 Admit Card will be given to the candidates through a message on their email ID and mobile number.
- 1 Details about www nbe edu in NEET PG 2021 Admit Card
- 2 NEET PG 2021 Hall Ticket Download
- 3 Documents Required with the NEET PG 2021 Exam Date Admit Card
- 4 National Board of Examinations PG Admit Card 2021
- 5 Important Dates Regarding NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card
- 6 Steps to Download NEET PG 2021 Admit Card Online
- 7 Documents Required for the PG Admit Card 2021 NEET Examination
Details about www nbe edu in NEET PG 2021 Admit Card
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UP) or NEET-UP|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|NEET PG 2021 Exam Date||Sun, 18 April 2021|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||300 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||English|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||JIPMER Puducherry and Karaikal|
NEET PG 2021 Hall Ticket Download
Candidates should keep in mind that after downloading the NEET PG 2021 Postponed Admit Card, they will have to put their passport size photo on it. According to the schedule published by the National Board of Examination, NEET PG 2021 Exam will be held on April 18, 2021, from 2 pm to 5:30 pm. For this, various examination centers have been set up in 162 cities across the country. NEET PG will be a computer-based examination. Results of NEET PG will be published by 31 May.
Documents Required with the NEET PG 2021 Exam Date Admit Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs
- Candidates That ID must be original, valid, and non-expired.
National Board of Examinations PG Admit Card 2021
A total of 300 multiple choice questions will be asked in NEET PG. This exam is done for admission to the Master of Surgery, Doctor of Medicine, and PG Diploma Program. Under this, admission for 621 Government and Private, Deemed and Central Universities is given for 10821 Master of Surgery, 19953 Doctor of Medicine, and 1979 PG Diploma seat. Here candidates will get the complete details of the NEET PG 2021 Exam Date as well as PG Admit Card 2021. Furthermore, details applicants tune to this page.
ALSO SEARCH – RK University Admit Card 2021 – www.rku.ac.in
Important Dates Regarding NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card
|Official Notification||23rd February 2021|
|Application form release||23rd February 2021 (3 P.M Onwards)|
|Deadline to fill the application form||15th March 2021 (Till 11:55 PM)|
|Edit Window Open Dates||19th March 2021 to 21st March 2021|
|Correction Till||2nd April 2021 to 4th April 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card||12th April 2021|
|NEET PG Exam date||18th April 2021 (Announced)|
|Announcement of Result||By 31st May 2021|
Steps to Download NEET PG 2021 Admit Card Online
- Go to the NEET Entrance Exam https://nbe.edu.in/
- Click on the NEET Hall Ticket 2021 tab/link.
- Enter any two details – application number, date of birth, or email ID.
- View and download NEET Admit Card 2021.
- Take a clear print of NEET Entrance Exam 2021 for Hall Ticket.
Documents Required for the PG Admit Card 2021 NEET Examination
- Admit Card NEET PG 2021 (recently pasted with passport size photo)
- Valid photo-identity proof (driving license / PAN / Aadhaar / passport / voter ID)
- Photocopy of State Medical Council / Medical Council of India registration (Provisional / Permanent)
- Original screening test pass certificate issued by NBE letterhead for Indian / OCI citizens who have obtained their first aid qualification outside India.
Important Dates for NEET PG 2021 Admit Card
|Hall Ticket||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|