NHPC JE Recruitment 2022 Notification: NHPC Limited has activated the online application link for Junior Engineer Posts on 31 January 2022 on nhpcindia.com. Interested engineers can submit NHPC JE Application latest by 21 February 2022. A total of 133 vacancies are available of which 68 are for Civil Engineers, 34 for Electrical Engineers, and 31 for Mechanical Engineers.
Latest News – The candidates who would register online with NHPC and have filled all the requisite information in conformity with eligibility criteria shall be provisionally allowed to appear for Computer Based Online Test.NHPC Limited has published NHPC JE Recruitment 2022 notification for 133 Junior Engineer Posts on its official website @nhpcindia.com. Check how to apply NHPC JE Recruitment 2022 application process, vacancy, salary, qualification, selection process, age limit and others details here.
- 1 NHPC JE Recruitment 2022
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 NHPC Vacancy Details
- 4 Educational Qualification:
- 5 NHPC JE Age Limit:
- 6 Selection Criteria for NHPC JE Posts
- 7 How to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2022 ?
- 8 NHPC JE Application Fee:
- 9 Important Links For NHPC JE Recruitment
NHPC JE Recruitment 2022
Apply Online Form for NHPC Limited Junior Engineer Vacancy. This is big news for those candidates who are seeking jobs in NHPC. Because, the NHPC released JE Notification to recruit 133 seats. Moreover, we are giving details of the NHPC Recruitment on this article. Also, you will check details for the NHPC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022. As per notice, the online forms will be available from 31st January 2022. So, check JE Recruitment and career details like age limit, qualification and JE Exam details from this article.
|Notification||NHPC JE Recruitment 2022: 133 Vacancies Notified @nhpcindia.com, Apply From 31 Jan|
|Notification Date||29 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||21 Feb, 2022|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder|
Read Also –
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022
- PPSC Principal Admit Card 2022
- RSMSSB MVSI Admit Card 2022
Candidates can check more details on NHPC Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy break-up, salary, qualification, selection process, age limit and application process.
- Starting Date of online application: 31 January 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 21 February 2022
- NHPC JE Exam Date – to be released
NHPC Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 133
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 68
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 34
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 31
NHPC JE Salary:
Rs. 29,600 – 1,19,500 (IDA)
NHPC JE Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Full-time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Full-time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
NHPC JE Age Limit:
Selection Criteria for NHPC JE Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of a Computer Based Online Test. Based on the merit of the Online Test, the final selected candidates will be offered “Offer of Appointment”.
How to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested candidates can apply online by following steps:
Step -1: Visit the official website – www.nhpcindia.com & apply through the online application portal available in the section” Career”. A candidate must possess valid E-mail id and mobile number which shall be active throughout the process as required for any further notification
Step-2: Read all instructions given on the website.
Step-3: Fill out the Online application form with relevant details and submit it.
Step-4: Upload scanned copies of necessary documents.
Step-5: Upload the latest photograph and signature as per instructions given in the online application portal.
Step-6: Take the printout of the registration slip/form generated by the system for future reference
NHPC JE Application Fee:
- General, EWS & OBC (NCL) category – Rs. 295/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category – No Fee
Important Links For NHPC JE Recruitment
|Official site of NHPC JE||CLICK HERE|
|Telegram Link For More Update||CLICK HERE|
FAQs For NHPC JE Recruitment 2022
Q.1 What is NHPC JE Age Limit ?
Ans. 30 years.
Q.2 What is NHPC JE Salary ?
Ans. Rs. 29,600 – 1,19,500 (IDA).
Q.3 What is NHPC JE Online Application Starting Date ?
Ans. 29 Jan, 2022.
Q.4 What is NHPC JE Registration Last Date ?
Ans. 21 Feb, 2022.