Online Application of Post Matric Scholarship academic year 2021 for ST / SC / OBC / SEBC / EBC students. Students studying inside or outside the state will be invited anew to the Odisha State Scholarship Portal instead of the Prerna Portal. All the interested and Eligible candidates can register themselves despite having a Prana ID in previous years. New registration will be done on the basis of Aadhaar authentication through OTP. By visiting the Odisha State Scholarship Portal i.e. scholarship.odisha.gov.in students can apply for the scholarship.odisha.gov.in post-matric scholarship.
- 1 Registration Odisha Scholarship List 2021 Apply Online
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Scholarship Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- 3 Documents Required for Odisha State Scholarship Portal 2021-22 Last Date
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for the Odisha Scholarship List 2021
- 5 Important Dates for Odisha State Scholarship Portal 2021-22
Registration Odisha Scholarship List 2021 Apply Online
Candidates interested can apply online for the Odisha State Scholarship Portal at the scheduled time. As this portal has been linked to the State Treasury, the scholarship money for this new Scholarship Portal students of the state government can now be deposited directly into the registered bank accounts.
The new Odisha Scholarship Portal 2021-22 Application Form will help eligible students to avail scholarship programs in a smooth and transparent manner. Aadhaar-based registration, other Online Platforms / Data-Bases related to scholarships such as SAMS, E-District Portal, BSE Database, have been included in the portal to reduce duplication in architecture and ensure leak-free scholarship delivery.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Scholarship Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Scholars will belong to ST / SC / OBC / SEBC / EBC community and should be living citizens of Odisha.
- Scholars should maintain their post-matriculation education in any general/technical or professional courses. Or the government-recognized private institutions.
- The yearly family income of parents/guardians in the case of ST / SC students should not be Rs.250,000 / – per annum from all sources and they will have to score at least 50% marks in the previous examination.
- In case of EBC students (General / Category – other than (ST / SC / OBC / SEBC / EBC) the annual family income of parents / guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2, 50,000 per year. EBC students. , He/she should only pursue his / her higher studies in a government institution.
Documents Required for Odisha State Scholarship Portal 2021-22 Last Date
- Parent / Guardian Income Certificate
- Student Caste Certificate
- Student residence certificate
- Copy of bank account passbook with bank branch account number and IFSC code
- Passport Size Student Photo
- Special Category Certificate in case of differently-abled students
Steps to Apply Online for the Odisha Scholarship List 2021
Applicants will have to State Scholarship Portal Apply Online by logging on to the official website. Detailed instructions for filling the online application are available on the above-mentioned website. Aspirants should watch these instructions carefully and follow them.
- Visit the official website of Odisha State Scholarship Portal.
- The link will be available for an online application as part of the online scholarship process.
- Now click on the application form.
- Now fill the registration form.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a printout of the application.
Important Dates for Odisha State Scholarship Portal 2021-22
|Application Begun Odisha State Scholarship||05 November 2020|
|Last Date of Odisha Scholarship Application Submission||15 February 2021|
|Last Date for Scrutiny & forwarding of Odisha Sanction List Online Applications||15 February 2021|
|Last date for Online Sanction on scholarship.odisha.gov.in Applications by the DWO concerned||15 February 2021|
Frequently Asked Questions (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. How can I apply for Odisha Scholarship?
Ans. You can apply for this by visiting the official website of the Odisha State Scholarship Portal.
Q. Can candidates from other states apply for Odisha Scholarship?
Ans. Yes / No, all Indian candidates can apply with Domicile / only candidates can apply.
Q. What is the last date for the online application for Odisha Scholarship?
Ans. The last date for filling and submission of the online application will be 15.02.2021.
Q. Can I apply offline for Odisha Scholarship?
Ans. No, you need to apply online for this post.
Q. When will the application process for Odisha Scholarship begin?
Ans. The online application process will be started from 05.11.2020.
Q. I do not have my community / EWS / PWD certificate. What can I do?
Ans. You must have a certificate to get the benefit of the reservation. There is no other option for this.
Q. Has the Odisha scholarship registration deadline been extended?
Ans. Yes, the registration of students has been extended till 15.02.2021.
ALSO SEARCH – Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date Login