ONGC India Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has invites online application from eligible candidate for Recruitment of GTs in HR and CC disciplines at E1 Level through UGC NET-June 2020 score. Those who are qualified in UGC NET-June 2020 exam can apply online to fill 21 vacancies for appointment to the post of HR Executive and Public Relations Officer.
Applications should be submitted through online mode only will be accepted. Central government job seekers may use this chance to apply for this ONGC recruitment. The ONGC online registration link has start from 15.12.2021. Applicant should apply online on or before 04.01.2022.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 –
At the time of interview, candidates in employment of Public sector undertaking/government service will be required to produce NOC certificates. Candidate should have the relevant document like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exams, UGC NET score card, email id and mobile no available with before filling up of the online application. ONGC recruitment 2021 notification for graduate degree and ONGC apply online link are given below. Before applying online, candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other information carefully. Selected candidate should be placed at anywhere in India or abroad. Candidates are advised to visit the official website.
Details of ONGC HR Executive Recruitment 2022 –
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Name||HR Executive and Public Relations Officer|
|Starting date of online application||15.12.2021|
|Last date to submit the online application form||04.01.2022|
Eligibility criteria for ONGC HR Executive & Other Vacancies
Educational qualification for ONGC Jobs
- Applicant must have Post graduate degree/MBA/Diploma from recognized university.
- Check notification for more information.
Age Limit (As on 31.07.2020)
- Applicant age limit should be 30 years
- Refer notification for age relaxation
Method of selection
- Recruitment process will be based on UGC NET -June 2020 score/ personal interview.
- GEN/EWS/OBC candidate for Rs. 300
- No fee for SC/ST/PWBD
- Application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Apply through online mode.
Step to apply for ONGC India Recruitment 2022 Notification –
- Go to official website www.ongcindia.com
- Click Career>>Recruitment notice>>Choose 2021
- Pick the advertisement Recruitment of HR Executive and Public Relations Officer through UGC NET 2020 Score.
- Download the notification and verify your eligibility criteria.
- After filling all details then submit the online application form.
- Make a payment of application fee
- Finally, take printout your application form for future correspondence.
Here you will get the information like educational qualification, age limit, Payment mode, selection process, fee details & How to apply are provided above. Keep check edugic.com site regularly for further information related to the recruitment process.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|PDF Download||CLICK HERE|
Some FAQs for ONGC Recruitment 2022 –
Q.1 What is official website of ONGC Recruitment 2022?
Ans Official website is https://www.ongcindia.com.
Q.2 What is apply process of ONGC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Visit official website and fill the form.