Pavitra Portal registration form 2021 – Those who are looking for the pavitra portal merit list 2021 pdf are on the right page. Here we are providing Maha Tait Pavitra Portal Shikshak Bharti 2021 Selection List, pavitra portal online registration 2020 2021, latest updates pavitra portal shikshak bharti pavitra portal, shikshak bharti pavitra portal direct link.
Pavitra Portal Merit List Without Interview 2021
Candidates can apply online for the Pavitra Portal Online Registration form 2021 from here. Maharashtra government is working to hire skilled candidates for teacher jobs in the state. Maharashtra government has started Pavitra Portal i.e. edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in for the candidates. Aspirants who want academic jobs in Maharashtra state they can register themselves online on holy portal official site. Aspirants who have famously passed the MAHA TAIT Exam 2021 and have to designate by following the steps given below. Qualified candidates are eligible for Only MAHA TAIT 2021 Holy Portal Online Registration 2021. Aspirants who want to manifest themselves are advised to check the full information given below.
Overview of Pavitra Portal Merit List 2021
|Authority Name||Maharashtra Government|
|Notification Details||Online Registration|
Pavitra Portal 2021 Registration Merit List PDF
Appellants requirement qualify for MAHA-TAIT 2021.
Candidate must have Assistant Teacher – Primary that is Teacher for Class 1st to 5th) + CTET paper I + TAIT or DEd/DTEd + MAH TET
Assistant Teacher shout have Secondary that is Teacher for Class 6th to 8th) plus
B.Ed+ MAH TET / DEd/DTEd+Graduate/CTET paper II + TAIT
Assistant Teacher for Secondary that is Teacher for Class 9th to 10th) – Candidates must have B.Ed + TAIT Certificate
Junior College Teacher that is Teacher for Class 11th to 12th) must have MAHA TAIT + B.Ed + Master Degree
How to Apply Online for Pavitra Portal Online Registration
Here candidates check online Pavitra Portal Registration Last Date.
- Visit the official website of the Government of Maharashtra Department of School Education and Sports, that is edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Choose the “Applications” part that appears on the left side of the page.
- Next, go to the “Pavitra” section and click on the “Applicant” link.
- Now go on “Registration Link”, previously registered aspirants need to press login features.
- Enter your Tait Exam number as student login id as well as make your key using mobile otp option.
- Now fill the Pavitra Portal Application Form by providing complete details.
- Enter educational qualification features like Higher Secondary, State Board qualifying Month Marks Main Subject, Secondary, Degree etc.
- Enter the features of professional qualification also upload the needed documents.
- Lastly, submit the Pavitra Portal Form and note down your MAHA TAIT Exam Registration Number.
ALSO SEARCH – SUN Application Form 2022