PFMS Scholarship 2021 List – Public Financial Management System Scholarship has announced the PFMS online portal to apply online. The account of the scholarship allocation process is also maintained through PFMS, through the official website of PFMS, candidates can check the status of their scholarship, etc. The scholarship is a great scheme for students who are not able to pay their fees due to financial poverty. So today, here I will share with you the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) scholarship for the year 2021. In this article, we will share the important aspect of scholarly design, which is designed by the financial management system i.e. PFMS. Here we will share PFMS eligibility, application process, documents required to apply for PFMS scholarship, and process to know PFMS payment status.
PFMS Scholarship For College/University Students
|Name of the scheme||Public Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship|
|Benefits of the scheme||Financial Support|
|Scheme launched by||Public Financial Management System- PFMS Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance|
|Implementation of the scheme||Central Government|
|Toll-free helpline number||1800 118 111|
PFMS Bank List –
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Rural UP Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Gramina Bank
- Bahrain and Kuwait Bank
- (BOB) Bank of India
- Bank of baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bombay Mercantile Cooperative Bank
- Bassin Catholic Cooperative Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Catholic Syrian Bank Limited
- City Bank
- DCB Bank Limited
- City Union Bank Limited
- Dena Bank
- Dhanalakshmi Bank Limited
- Deutsche Bank
- HDFC bank
- ICICI Bank
- Karur Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indian Bank
- IndusInd Bank Limited
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- New India Cooperative Bank Limited
- Punjab and Sindh Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Manipur State Co-Operative Bank Limited
- NKGSB Co-Operative Bank Limited
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- RBL Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- South Indian Bank
- The Cosmos Co-Operative Bank Limited
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- SVC Co-Operative Bank Limited
- Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Limited
- The Federal Bank Limited
- The Kalupur Commercial Co-Operative Bank Limited
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited
- The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited
- The Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Limited
- Vijaya Bank
- The Thana Janata Sahakari Bank Limited
- Union Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Yes Bank Limited
- United Bank of India
Documents Required for PFMS Scholarship 2021 Application
- Aadhar card
- education certificate
- 12th mark sheet
- Fee receipt
- Passport size photo
PFMS Registration 2021 Scholarship
Candidates can apply for more than one application under the PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021. Furthermore, for this purpose, the candidates have to complete the application form and submit the form with all the mandatory and necessary details. Moreover, details regarding PFMS Scholarship Scheme is given below.
- PFMS Scholarship for college/university students
- Post Matric PFMS Scholarship Scheme for SC Students
- PFMS Post-Matric Scholarship for SC / ST Students
- Registration Process PFMS Scholarship 2021
- National PFMS Scholarship means Co-Qualification Scheme
- PFMS Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- National Girl Child PFMS Promotion Scheme
- PFS Scholarship for giving top-class education to SC students
- Upgradation Scholarship Scheme PFMS for the benefit of SC students
ALSO SEARCH – SSP Scholarship Renewal 2021-22 Application Form
Steps to Apply Online for the PFMS Scholarship 2021 List
- At first, Go to the official PFMS website.
- Hence, Look for “PFMS 2021 Scholarship – Student Registration”.
- Therefore, click on “PFMS Scholarship for University Students”.
- Enter the education details like the year of passing the 12th standard.
- Thereafter, Enter the relevant bank account details like the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch correctly.
- As well as select the correct category of candidates.
- Moreover, Check all the details and verify them.
- Enter your correct mobile number, and then the OTP number found on the number you entered.
- Candidates will now have to verify their identity by providing their valid email ID.
- Click on the direct link sent to your mail inbox.
- Hence, Create a login and password.
- After all the features are found correct, tab the submit button.
- Consequently, Documents required while submitting the PFMS Scholarship Form
- Finally, all the candidates who want to avail of the scholarship under the PFMS Scholarship 2021-2022 scheme, will have to upload some documents to validate the details entered in their respective application forms.
Frequently Asked Questions – PFMS Scholarship 2021 Payment Status
Q. What is PFMS?
Ans. PFMS is a public financial management reform initiative of the Government of India, which monitors programs in the social sector and tracks disbursed funds.
Q. How to apply for PFMS Scholarship?
Ans. To apply for PFMS Scholarship 2021, candidates can log on to the official site pfms.nic.in and then complete the registration.
Q. How to check PFMS Scholarship?
Ans. Check the above process, know your payment status under PFMS Scholarship.