Edugic provides a platform to prepare for exams online. By using the Site and/or any information, content or materials made available on the WebSite, you irrevocably agree that you will use the website only in a manner consistent with the following Acceptable Use Policy
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You must:
- Abide by any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- Abide by all applicable copyright laws and licenses.
- Not use the website in a way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- Not use the website for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any
- Not use the website to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- Not use the website in a way may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limiting to Chat rooms, discussion boards, bulletin boards. While posting the content you agree not to post content that is
- is sexually explicit or pornographic
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise
- contains any information or content we deem to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libellous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable.
- infringes any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
While using our website it is assumed the User will use it in an ethical manner and would not engage in the following prohibited activities:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Service, any individual element within the Service, the Edugic name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page, without our express written consent.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Edugic system or network or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Edugic or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Edugic
- Attempt to access or search the Services, User Content or Edugic Content or scrape or download User Content or Edugic Content from the Services, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals in the Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Edugic or other generally available third party web browsers.
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized spam and spam comments on posts, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation.
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Edugic or Edugic trademark, logo, URL, or product name without Edugic ‘s express written
- Use the Service for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party, except as otherwise explicitly permitted for you by Edugic or in any manner not permitted by the Terms.
- Use Edugic user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services.
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services.
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Request, collect or store username, password, token or any other account authentication information from other users.
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site and your
- Deleting your account and/or deleting any information stored on it.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time. You are expected to check our Acceptable Use Policy from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
The terms "We" individually and collectively refer to EDUGIC.COM and the terms "You" refer to the users.
To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: - a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
LINKS TO THE OTHER SITES
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.5.
We shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
(a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Mr. Vijendra Choudhary ("Grievance Officer").
Mr. Vijendra Choudhary (Grievance Officer)
Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur
Email: [email protected]
Ph: +91 – 7627050721