Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 Rajasthan NIA Recruitment Notice has been issued, apply as follows- National Institute of Ayurveda has issued a recruitment notice for various positions. Hereby, recruitment will be made for the positions of Professor, Deputy Director, Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor, Clinical Registrar, Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Pharmacist, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist and multi-tasking staff. Eligible candidates can apply offline for Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022. The National Institute of Ayurveda has issued the recruitment notice on 5th September 2022. Application deadline for Rajasthan NIA vacancy is 20th October 2022. Eligibility, maximum age, application fee and all information The Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 is listed below. Candidates must check the official notification once before applying.
- 1 Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 Overview
- 2 Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 3 Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- 4 Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- 5 Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- 6 Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 Salary
- 7 How to Apply Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022
- 8 Important links
Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 Overview
|organization name||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|another name||Professor, Officer, Technician, MTS etc.|
|Payroll / Payroll||It varies after wisdom|
|Application deadline||10/20 2022|
|How to apply||Offline online|
Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Job name||number. of posts|
|Deputy Director (Admn.)||1|
|Clinical Registrar (KC)||1|
|medical laboratory. technical||1|
|Son. medical laboratory. technical||1|
Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Below are the details of Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 recruitment application fee. In this, the application fee has been kept separately as per each job and category. Candidates are required to pay the application fee in the form of an on-demand project.
- The following Application Processing and Information Fee shall be payable along with each Application Form, by Application Draft only, to the benefit of the “Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur”
|Job name||For the year, OBC applicants||For SC, ST, EWS applicants|
|Mr||rupee. 5000||rupee. 4000|
|Deputy Director (Admn.)||rupee. 3500||rupee. 3000|
|Administrator||rupee. 3500||rupee. 3000|
|Assistant Professor||rupee. 3500||rupee. 3000|
|Clinical Registrar (KC)||rupee. 3500||rupee. 3000|
|Nurses Officer||rupee. 2500||rupee. 2000|
|medical laboratory. technical||rupee. 2500||rupee. 2000|
|Pharmacist||rupee. 2000||rupee. 1800|
|Son. medical laboratory. technical||rupee. 2000||rupee. 1800|
|MTS||rupee. 2000||rupee. 1800|
Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The minimum age for each job in Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 is given below. In this recruitment, the age as on 31st October 2022 will be calculated considering the base. Apart from this, the reserved categories are given relaxation in the maximum age as per the government rules.
|Job name||the above. age limit|
|Deputy Director (Admn.)||56 years|
|Assistant Professor||40 years|
|Clinical Registrar (KC)||40 years|
|Nurses Officer||30 years|
|medical laboratory. technical||35 years|
|Son. medical laboratory. technical||28 years|
Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
Candidates can get detailed information about educational qualifications for Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 from the official notification.
- Central or state government officials, statutory organizations, independent bodies, PSUs, universities or research institutions-
Hold a similar job on a regular basis with basic educational qualifications for a postgraduate degree in Ayurveda in
The relevant subject matter recognized under the IMCC Act 1970.
Persons with 5 years of teaching experience after graduation from regular service as Reader/Associate Professor in the respective subject or 5 years of research experience in the pay scale of PB-3 (Rs 15,600-39,100) with degree pay of Rs. 7600 with NPA with a postgraduate degree in Ayurveda in the relevant subject recognized under the IMCC Act 1970.
15 years of combined teaching experience as Reader/Associate Professor/Associate Professor/Lecturer in the respective subject or 15 years of research experience in PB-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with class stipend. 7600 rupees. 6600 and Rs. 5400 with NPA respectively of which at least 3 years of postgraduate teaching/research experience in the pay scale of PB-3 Rs. 15,600-39,100 with degree wages of Rs. 7600 with NPA with a postgraduate degree in Ayurveda in the relevant subject recognized under the IMCC Act 1970.
(secondly) Minimum 5 research publications indexed in the medical index or national journals.
2. Deputy Director (ADMN.)
- Central Government/State Government/Union Territories employees holding a similar position or officers with a pay grade of Rs 5,400 and having 3 years management experience.
3. Administrative officer
- Employees of central government, state government, statutory organizations, autonomous bodies, PSUs, universities or research institutions hold a similar job on regular basis and obtain a higher degree from a recognized university in the wage scale from Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100. 5400 with sufficient experience in the field of management, incorporation and accounts.
Assistant or equivalent with 8 years of experience at the rank of Rs. 4200, including 3 years of experience in the field of accounts, management and incorporation.
4. Assistant Professor (Roj Nedan and Fikriti Vijian)
- PG Certificate in Ayurveda in the subject of Rog Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan) recognized under the IMCC Act, 1970.
- Desirable- (1) publications and research experience. (2) Working knowledge of computers.
5. Clinical Registrar (Kayachikita)
MD (Ayurved) in the subject of Kayachikitsa from a recognized and duly recognized university by CCIM.
6. Nursing officer
- A (i) B.Sc. (Hons) in Nursing/Bachelor. Nursing from a recognized Indian nursing institute or university.
After the basic bachelor’s degree. Nursing from a recognized Indian nursing institute or university.
(2) Registered as a nurse or nurse-midwife with the Indian Board of Nursing/Government.
- b (i) Nursing (AYUSH) from an institute/university recognized by AYUSH.
(2) Registered in the respective state/Indian Nursing Council Ayush.
- (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from Indian Nursing Council recognized institute/council or board.
(2) Registered as a nurse or nurse-midwife with the Indian/State Nursing Council.
(3) Two years’ experience in at least 25 hospital beds after obtaining the above-mentioned educational qualification.
- (i) Diploma in Nursing and Pharmacy from AYUSH and registered in the respective state/Indian AYUSH Nursing Board.
(ii) Two years’ experience in a hospital with at least 25 beds after obtaining the above-mentioned educational qualification.
7. Medical laboratory technician
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Science with two years relevant experience.
8. Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)
- 1. Pass the twelfth level from the Central / State Education Council.
- 2. Diploma in AIOS Nursing and Pharmacy for a period of no less than 3 years including a training period from a recognized university.
B. Pharma (Ayurveda) from a recognized university.
9. Junior Medical Laboratory Technician
- 10+2 with Science subject and DMLT from any government recognized institution with 1 year relevant experience.
10. Multitasking Team (MTS)
- Passing the tenth level of the Central / State Education Board.
Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 Salary
|Job name||pay scale|
|Mr||Pay level 13 (1,23,100-2,15,900 rupees) + NPA|
|Deputy Director (Admn.)||Pay Level 11 (Rs 67,700-2.08,700)|
|Administrator||Pay Level 10 (56,100-177,500 rupees)|
|Assistant Professor||Pay level 10 (56100-177500 rupees) + NPA|
|Clinical Registrar (KC)||Payment level 10. Rs. 56,100-1,77,500 + NPA|
|Nurses Officer||Payment level 7. Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400|
|medical laboratory. technical||Payment level 6. Rs. 35400-112400|
|Pharmacist||Level 5 payment. Rs. 29,200-92,300|
|Son. medical laboratory. technical||Level 5 payment. Rs. 29,200-92,300|
|MTS||Payment level 1. Rs. 18000-56900|
How to Apply Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022
Before applying for Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022, read the official notice carefully. The application form must then be printed on high quality paper. All information requested on the application form must be filled out correctly. Self-certified copies of all required documents, two new passport size photographs, and draft application for the application fee shall be sent to the address specified as per the notification. The application form must arrive on or before the last date.
Completed application, attached with two passport size photographs, draft required fee,
Certified copies of all relevant certificates/documents etc. You should reach the Vice-Chancellor
I/C, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 by closing date.
Start Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022
|September 5, 2022|
Deadline for offline application form
|October 20 2022|
|Join the WhatsApp group||
Applications not connected to Rajasthan NIA Recruitment can be filled with effect from 5th September 2022.
The last date to apply for Rajasthan NIA job vacancy is October 20, 2022.
The process and application form to apply offline for Rajasthan NIA Recruitment 2022 has been submitted above.