Rolls-Royce India Pvt. Ltd. has launched the Rolls Royce Unnati Scholarship to financially support meritorious girl students. The aim of the scholarship for Women Engineering Students. Rolls-Royce India wants the girls to further study in the engineering degree program at an AICTE. Girl Students can apply online for the 1st/2nd/3rd year of an undergraduate engineering degree with the help of Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships 2022. This is a great opportunity for all the girl students.
Empowering Women Engineers Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship Application Status
Rolls-Royce India offers the scheme as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Firstly, the Rolls Royce Unnati Scholarship scheme focuses on supporting and encouraging girl students in Mathematics, Technology, Science, Engineering, and STEM subjects. The Officials have also run many various projects to promote STEM learning programs and skill development.
Online Rolls Royce Unnati Scholarship 2022 Application Form available for the session 2022-24. Interested and eligible Girl Students can apply before the last date of the submission. Complete details regarding Rolls-Royce Unnati Women Engineering Students Scholarship 2022 like Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Amount and Selection Process, How to Apply?, Key Documents Required, Contact Details, etc. are given on this post. So students carefully read the Article to get the complete information regarding Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship Application Status.
Login Portal – Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2022 Last Date
- Available Only for Girl Students
- Application Form available only for 1st/2nd/3rd year of Engineering degree program.
- Applying student must have scored 60% marks in Class 10th and 12th Board Examination.
- Students will get INR 35,000/-.
ALSO SEARCH – JVD Scholarship Status @navasakam.ap.gov.in
- Address Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Class 10 or Class 12 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
- Rolls-Royce Scholarship applications will be done on the basis of merit and financial need.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the Telephonic interview.
- For Final Selection Round Face-to-face interview (if required).
careers.rolls-royce.com Rolls-Royce Scholarship Last Date 2022
Girls who find it difficult to complete their engineering program. And looking for financial support to complete their dream degree. Here you are getting the careers.rolls-royce.com Unnati Scholarships 2022. Get the scholarship and fill the Fee for Engineering college. For the meritorious girl, the Rolls Royce Unnati Scholarship 2022 was launched by Rolls-Royce India Private Limited. The girl students will be able to complete their undergraduate engineering degrees from AICTE-recognized institutions in India.
Steps to Apply Online for the Rolls Royce Unnati Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- At first, students log in to the Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students official website i.e. careers.rolls-royce.com
- Read all the Instructions carefully and then click on the “APPLY ONLINE” Button
- A new Window for Apply online will appear on the screen
- Fill in all the required details for the Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship Application Status 2022
- Hence, upload all the necessary documents required
- Click on the Accept Button Below
- Therefore, check the preview of the Rolls Royce Unnati Application Form 2022
- Re-check the filled details and
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Important Dates for Rolls-Royce Scholarship Last Date 2022
|S.No.||Event Scholarship||Key Dates|
|1.||Online Application Form Begun Date||13 July 2022|
|2.||End of the Rolls-Royce Scholarship||14 August 2022|
Contact Details for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scheme Scholarship 2022
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: 011-430-92248(Ext-152) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
Official Website: careers.rolls-royce.com
ALSO SEARCH – Chennai Laxmi Charities Scholarship