Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of the posts of Sub Inspector AP, Platoon Commander, and Sub Inspector in Rajasthan Police. RPSC has invited online applications for the various vacant posts. RPSC SI online Applications will start from 09 February 2021. Interested applicants can apply for RPSC ATO Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date i.e. 10 March 2021. You will be able to apply through the online application form. The application process will start on 18 January and candidates will be able to submit their application by 16 February 2021
- 1 RPSC ATO Recruitment 2021 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- 2 Details of Assistant Testing Officer & Superintendent Garden Posts 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan RPSC ATO Recruitment 2021
- 4 Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2021
RPSC ATO Recruitment 2021 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released a fresh notification for the vacant posts of Law Creator posts in the Legal Affairs Department and Law of the Rajasthan State government. According to the Latest notification (No.07 / Examination / Vidhi Rachanakar / EP-I / 2020-21) declared by the Commission on Wednesday, 13/01/2021, Sarkari posts to be done under the Rajasthan Legislation (Subordinate and State) Services Rules, 1981. Registration form for 5 vacancies is invited.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Vacant Post Name||Assistant Testing Officer|
|Number of Posts||05|
|Online Application||Available Now!|
Details of Assistant Testing Officer & Superintendent Garden Posts 2021
- Superintendent Garden – 01 Posts
- Assistant Testing Officer – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan RPSC ATO Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must be Graduate from educational institutions or university established by an Act of the State and Central Legislature or Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India.
- Knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of the Rajasthani culture.
- Rajasthan Police SI Physical Qualification:
Height – 168 cm
Chest – 81 cm without expanding and 86 cm after expansion.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 Year
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms
Selection will be done on the following basis: Written copy, Physiotherapy test, Aptitude and Interview. Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern, There will be questions in 2 parts, General Hindi – 200 marks, General Knowledge and General Science – 200 marks. The duration of each examination will be 2 hours. Those candidates who will get 36% marks in each paper and 40% marks in aggregate will be considered to have passed the qualifying examination conducted by the Commission. The Authority will select the list of such candidates on the basis of the Merit list or total marks obtained in the RPSC ATO written examination on the basis of merit.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification.
- Rajasthan Assistant Testing Officer Pay- L-14 (Grade Pay – 5400/-)
- RPSC Superintendent Garden Pay – L-14 (Grade Pay – 4200/-)
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 350/-
- Non-creamy layer of OBC / BC – Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 150/-
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2021
|Starting date for online application||09 February 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application||10 March 2021|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply Online for the RPSC Assistant Testing Officer Recruitment 2021
Candidates possessing the proposed eligibility criteria are required to fill the application only to provide online facility between 05-11-2020 to 24-11-2020. Candidates should fill all the relevant details in the online application properly.
- At first Login to the official website of the RPSC
- Then On the homepage click on the RPSC Assistant Testing Officer Recruitment 2021
- Therefore, click on the Application Form
- Fill in all the relevant details
- Thereafter, upload a scanned copy of the latest passport size photograph and signature
- The print is not required at this stage
- Pay the Applicable Application fee according to the Category
- Re-check all the necessary information submit in the Application Form
- Click on the Submit Button
- Finally, take a hard copy of the RPSC ATO Recruitment 2021 Application Form.
ALSO SEARCH: NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020-21 – Apply Online
FAQ’s – RPSC Assistant Testing Officer Recruitment Notification
Q. How to apply for RPSC recruitment?
Ans. Follow the steps are given above.
Q. How many posts are released for RPSC recruitment?
Ans. Rajasthan Public Service Commission Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill a total of 05 posts.
Q. What is the salary value of RPSC recruitment?
Ans. Given Above in the Article