RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022 (Out): Apply for Rajasthan RSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer Vacancy. This is big news for those applicants who are seeking jobs in RSMSSB. That is, the board released APRO Notification to recruit 76 posts. Moreover, we are sharing details of the RSMSSB Recruitment in this article. Also, you will check the details for the RSSB Recruitment in this article.
As per schedule, the online form for the RSMSSB APRO Vacancy will begin on 2nd December 2022. Further, check Rajasthan APRO Recruitment details, age limits, eligibility, and other job details from this post.
- 1 RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022 –www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- 2 RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022 – Full Details
- 3 RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Schedule Download Now
- 4 RSSB APRO Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- 5 RSMSSB APRO – Application Fee
- 6 Steps to Apply for RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022
- 7 Important Links –
- 8 Some FAQs For RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022 –
RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022 –www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
However, we suggest the applicants make use of this chance as in turn it offers a good career for the one who is seeking a career in the RSMSSB. Further, we are here to help you to apply for the RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 on this page.
RSMSSB has released a notification for APRO Vacancy. If you seeking a job in Rajasthan, then apply online using the given below link. Hence, if you find helpful details in this article like age limits, APRO Recruitment dates, age limits, Exam fees, educational details, etc.
RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022 – Full Details
|RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022|
|Board Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB)|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO)|
|Recruitment Schedule||Coming Soon|
|Post Category||Govt Jobs|
Read More-Mumbai Police Bharti Merit List
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Schedule Download Now
- Released Recruitment Advertisement: 24th November 2022
- RSMSSB Online Application Start Date: 2nd December 2022
- Recruitment Last Date to Apply Online: 31st December 2022
- Date for Deposit Fee: 31st December 2022
- APRO Recruitment Exam Date: 13th February 2022
RSSB APRO Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Age Limits||Qualification|
|Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO)||18 to 40 Years||Any Degree with 3 Years of Experience in Journalism or a Degree in Hindi or English with a Diploma in Journalism|
RSMSSB APRO – Application Fee
|General /OBC||Rs. 450/-|
|OBC NCL||Rs. 350/-|
Steps to Apply for RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022
- Open the website of RSMSSB which is – www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the APRO Recruitment URL.
- Next, you will read the RSMSSB notice carefully.
- Later, click on the ‘APRO’ Application’ button.
- Enter essential details as suggested by the RSMSSB.
- Now, you have to pay the RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022 fee.
- Finally, the Application is submitted, take a printout and keep it with you.
Important Links –
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|PDF download||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Website||Click Here|
Some FAQs For RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022 –
Q.1 What is the official website of RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The official site is http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Q.2 What is apply the process for RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Visit the official site and fill out the form.