- 1 Sanlam Life Insurance Bursary Application 2022
- 2 Apply Bursary Programme and Fields
- 3 Sanlam Life Insurance Bursary Eligibility/Requirements
- 4 Procedure to Apply Online for the Bursary
- 5 Important Dates for Sanlam Life Insurance Bursary Application 2022
- 6 CONTACT Details for Bursary Programme & Fields
Sanlam was established in 1918 formerly as a life insurance company, But over the years the business has grown into diversified business services with a local and worldwide footprint. The group gives financial solutions to individual as well as institutional clients across all market segments. The business names are Sanlam Corporate, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, business clusters, namely Santam. Sanlam currently operates about 18,000 staff members, assists more than 10 million customers, and is placed on Namibian Stock Exchange NSE as well as Johannesburg Stock Exchange JSE.
Sanlam Life Insurance Bursary Application 2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a financial award given by an organization to selves or groups of people who canister pay the full fees. In exchange for the bursary, the person is normally required to be used at the organization for the term of the bursary.
Apply Bursary Programme and Fields
Sanlam is offering Bursary Award to the students of Actuarial Science. Those who have obtained excellent results in mathematics, Has good problem-solving abilities and can have discipline and locus must be applied. The Sanlam bursary will include the following study expenses: actuarial board exam fees, tuition fees, accommodation fees, traveling allowance, book allowance, and pocket money.
In addition to financial aid, students will also get the following:
- Vacation work
- Chances to network including Sanlam staff members
- Academic assistance and information from actuarial specialists in Sanlam
- Opportunities for rotational work in various disciplines
- A guaranteed professional position once you finish
Sanlam Life Insurance Bursary Eligibility/Requirements
Applicants must meet the following least admission criteria before appealing: Please note that your application will not be considered for failure to meet all the requirements.
- The candidate must citizen of South African
- Currently have passed Matric or appearing
- Nominated and accepted to study actuarial science in the ensuing year
- Score 90% in Mathematics for Matric and Grade 11
- Overall Average must be “A” to admission in Matric and Grade 11
- Must have strong mathematical skills
- The choice will be given to scholars from selected groups (African/Indian/Colour).
Candidates must have the following personal qualities:
- Adaptable to numerous situations
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Good attention to particular
- Have order as well as accuracy
- Good communication facilities
- Able to work independently
- Have strong logical abilities
Procedure to Apply Online for the Bursary
- Candidates at first login to the https://careers.sanlamcloud.co.za/job/Actuarial-Bursaries-WC/523465701/
- Submit the Documents required and given below. This step is compulsory, if anyone item is the mission your application form will be rejected.
ID document (certified copy)
Latest Matric results
Grade 11-year end results
- Persuasive letter explaining the following in your own terms: What does an Actuary do? Why do you earn to be given a bursary? Why do you want to study Actuarial Science? Do you have the abilities and will to convert an Actuary? If you don’t enhance an actuary, what profession will you pursue?
Important Dates for Sanlam Life Insurance Bursary Application 2022
Applications offered after this time will not be affirmed, To ensure that your application is considered, please apply before the last date. Sanlam Life Insurance Bursary Application 2022 Last Date is 30 June 2021.
CONTACT Details for Bursary Programme & Fields
Sanlam Head Office
Contact number 021 947 9111
Email Address: [email protected]
ALSO SEARCH – Doctor of Philosophy in Education Scholarships 2022