Shagun Pandey is an Indian television actor and model. He is known for playing the role of Meet Ahalawat in the Zee TV show Meet: Badlegi Duniya Ki Reet (2021).
Shagun Pandey Biography/wiki
Shagun Pandey was born on Monday, 31 March 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Chandigarh, India. His zodiac sign is Aries. He completed his schooling at Mount Carmel School, Chandigarh. Thereafter, he attended Chandigarh University. Shagun was fascinated by acting since childhood. In an interview, Shagun shared that during his college days he used to participate in theatrical plays. He said,
I was born to act and that’s the biggest reality of my life. I have done plays for my school, college and state government organisations. Whatever I am today, I have polished my craft with raw and practical learning because I never had that kind of finances to afford big acting colleges.”
Physical Appearance Shagun Pandey
Height (approx.): 6′ 0″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 42″, Waist 32″, Biceps 16″
Shagun Pandey Family Detail
Shagun Pandey belongs to a Punjabi family.
Parents & Siblings
Shagun Pandey’s father’s name is Ravi Pratap Pandey. His mother’s name is Vandana Pandey. He has a sister named Vasundhara Pandey.
Relationships/Affairs of Shagun Pandey
In an interview, Shagun Pandey shared that he is seeing someone who is also an actress; however, Shagun said that he doesn’t want to reveal his partner’s name and would rather wait till the time is right. He said,
The most I can say that she is a popular television actress and if I reveal her name right now then bohot maar padegi. When things like these come out then the focus shifts from a person’s professional life to his or her personal life. I don’t want that to happen for both of us. There is so much work to be done and dating amid that is challenging. It needs a lot of time and understanding for sure.” (The Times of India))
Religion Shagun Pandey
Shagun Pandey follows Hinduism.
Career Shagun Pandey
In 2015, Shagun Pandey debuted with the &Tv show Santoshi Maa, where he played the role of Gulshan Guddu “Parihar.”
Then in 2018, he appeared as a runner-up in the MTV reality show Splitsvilla 11.
Subsequently, he has worked in various other television shows like Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (2016), Badho Bahu (2016), Tujhse Hai Raabta (2018), Shaadi Ki Siyape (2019), and Shubharambh (2020). In 2021, he appeared on ZEE television show Zee TV show Meet: Badlegi Duniya Ki Reet in which he played the role of Meet Ahalawat. In an interview, he talked about his role in the television show Meet: Badlegi Duniya Ki Reet and said,
I have always challenged myself as an actor and casting directors have played an instrumental role to help me in this journey. With this new role, I plan to contribute to the journey of other actors as much as push my own limits to create more dynamic work for myself and help other talented and deserving artistes who don’t get the right guidance and chance. My acting experience helps me when it comes to casting people.”
Awards About Shagun Pandey
- In 2019, he was nominated for Indian Telly Awards for best actor in a negative role for the Hindi television show Tujhse Hai Raabta (2018).
- In 2022, he won Zee Rishtey Awards as Favourite Naya Sadasya for the Hindi television show Meet (2021).
- In 2022, he won Zee Rishtey Awards as Favourite Nayi Jodi for the Hindi television show Meet (2021).
Favourites Shagun Pandey
- Film(s): Band Baaja Baarat, Ramleela
Facts/Trivia of Shagun Pandey
- He is also known by the name Shaggy.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- He is often spotted consuming alcohol on various occasions.
- In 2020, he appeared in the Music Video Mera Hona Ki Nahin Hona.
- In 2021, he appeared in the Hindi short film Blind Love and Blind Love 2 respectively.
- In an interview, he shared that he is fond of shoes.
- In 2021, Shagun Pandey got injured while shooting on the sets of the television show Meet. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
I was shooting a scene and didn’t realise that when a centrepiece with sharp edges fell on my hand. I was injured. The cut was deep to the extent that it almost touched the finger bones. I have got six stitches and was forced to take anaesthesia. I wanted to get back to shoot immediately after the formalities were completed. The doctors have advised me to be very careful. I can’t work out in the gym and can’t even fold my fingers.”
- He is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog named Joey.