SSC CGL Exam Notification 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Combined Graduate Level Examination on 23.12.2021. As per SSC CGL exam notification (No. 3/6/2021-P&P-I (Vol.-I)), the commission has announced Group B & Group C vacant positions in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of India. SSC CGL exams will be conducted to fill up the following posts such as Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer.
Sub Inspector, Superintendent, Research Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Auditor, Tax Assistant & Other posts. Online registration link is available from 23.12.2021 at www.ssc.nic.in.
- 1 SSC CGL Exam Notification 2022 –
- 2 About Staff Selection Commission
- 3 SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Full Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Assistant, ASO & Other Posts
- 5 Online for SSC CGL Exam 2021 Notification – Apply Process
SSC CGL Exam Notification 2022 –
Holders can apply for SSC CGL exam 2021. Applicants must have attained the prescribed age limit. SSC CGL exam consists of Tier I & Tier II (Computer Based Exam), Tier III (Descriptive paper) & Tier IV (CPT/ Data Entry Speed Test). SSC CGL notification 2021 & apply online link for SSC recruitment are available @ www.ssc.nic.in. Aspirants need to pay a fee via prescribed mode. CA/ CMA/ Degree in Law is desirable qualification to apply for this SSC CGL recruitment. Selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in India. Indicative syllabus & exam scheme are mentioned in official notification. More details of SSC CGL recruitment 2021 notification, syllabus, exam date, previous question paper, admit card, answer key, merit list, selection list, results and upcoming SSC exam notices will be uploaded at official website.
About Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. Staff Selection Commission is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR). SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now. The main role of Staff selection commission is to recruit staffs for the central government under various departments, ministries and also subordinate offices.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Full Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Notice No.||3/6/2021-P&P-I (Vol.-I)|
|Examination Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Job Name||Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Superintendent, Research Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Auditor, Tax Assistant & Other|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification Released Date||23.12.2021|
|Online Application Available from||23.12.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||23.01.2022|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Assistant, ASO & Other Posts
Educational Qualification for SSC CGL Exams
- Candidates should hold Bachelor’s Degree from recognized board/ university.
- Refer SSC CGL exam notification for more details.
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age: 18 years/ 20 years.
- Maximum age: 27 years/ 30 years/ 32 years.
- Check advertisement for age relaxation.
- Tier I & Tier II: Computer Based Examination.
- Tier III: Descriptive Paper.
- Tier IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Speed Test.
- Application fee is Rs. 100 & No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female candidates.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
- Last Date for Online payment: 25.01.2022.
- Last date for Generate Offline Challan: 26.01.2022.
- Candidates should apply for SSC CGL Exams through online registration link.
- Apply @ ssc.nic.in.
Online for SSC CGL Exam 2021 Notification – Apply Process
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Click on Notice of Examination for Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2021.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Make one time registration.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the copies of needed documents.
- Pay a fee via prescribed mode.
- Submit the application form & take a printout of online form.
Kindly check at official website to get details of SSC CGL recruitment. Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode, fee details & steps to apply have provided above. Keep visiting to get latest job updates.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|PDF Download||CLICK HERE|
Some FAQs For SSC CGL Exam Notification 2022 –
Q.1 What is official website of SSC CGL Exam Notification 2022?
Ans. Official site is https://ssc.nic.in/.
Q.2 What is apply process of SSC CGL Exam Notification 2022?
Ans. Visit official site and fill form.