Swertres Result August 6 2021:- If you are looking for the result of Suertres lotto drawn by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) then this is good news for everyone that the officials of PCSO have released the Lucky Number of today Swertres 9 PM & 2 PM at the official website link.
Swertres Result August 6 2021 Result 9 PM 2 PM 5 PM
|6 August 2021||
|5 August 2021||
|4 August 2021||
Read Also:- Lottery Sambad 05-08-2021 (Nagaland State Lottery) 1:00 PM 4 PM 8 PM Winner List PDF
Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) Terms & Conditions
- In this game, only 18+ years old players are allowed to play the lotto games.
- You can play this lotto game has daily drawn every 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm, and 9:00 pm daily.
- If you want to watch the live draw on YouTube (PCSO gov) then you need to visit the PTV4 channel.
- The lotto ticket for the Swertres Lotto is at Php 12.00 each.
- It is already inclusive of the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- It is the responsibility of the lotto players to check the accuracy of the data printed on the ticket.
How Can You Play Lotto Games?
- First, you need to visit the official website.
- Now you need to choose 3 number combination.
- If you didn’t get any idea for numbers then you will get an auto to suggest number combination in the system.
- After choosing your numbers now you need to wait for the results.
Prize Pool Of Lotto Games
- In Lotto games, you will win Php 4,500.00 for every lotto ticket.
- If you won in Rambolito system play, you may win: 3 different digits | 6 combinations | Php 750.00
- 1 pair of the same digit and 2 different digits | 3 combinations | Php 1,500.00
How To Clam Lotto Game Prize?
For Lotto Prizes between Php 20.00 and Php 10,000.00
If you are the Winner of the Lotto games then you can claim your prize at a PCSO Branch Office nearest to you.
For Lotto Prizes at Php 10,0001.00 and up
If you are the Winner of the Lotto games then you can claim your prize at a PCSO Branch Office nearest to you. The prizes that are above Php 10,000.00 are subject to a 20% deduction pursuant to the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act.