- 1 Admit Card TIFR GS 2021 Official Website @ tifr.res.in
- 2 univ.tifr.res.in TIFR GS Admit Card 2021 [Mandatory Documents]
- 3 Important Dates for TIFR GS 2021 Exam Date [Admit Card]
- 4 Important Data on TIFR GS 2021 Hall Ticket – univ.tifr.res.in
- 5 Steps to Download the tifr.res.in Entrance Exam Admit Card 2021
- 6 Exam Pattern TIFR Official Website 2021
Tata Institute Fundamental Research (TIFR) has invited Online applications for postgraduate Science courses. TIFR GS Admit Card 2021 available Online @ tifr.res.in. TIFR GS Examination Dates are OUT!! Graduate School Admissions – Nationwide Entrance Exam going to be held on 7th March 2021. Applicants who applied for Science Entrance Exams successfully now can check their TIFR GS 2021 Admit Card. The officials will release the TIFR GS Hall Ticket 2021 Last week of February 2021. Furthermore, details regarding TIFR GS Permission Letter are given below.
Admit Card TIFR GS 2021 Official Website @ tifr.res.in
To provide admission to the postgraduate Science courses Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) conducts the Graduate School Admissions Nationwide Entrance Examination every year. TIFR GS Admission is offered five-year integrated MSc courses and Ph.D. programs. The Exam will conduct through offline mode and also for 3 hours. Those who will qualify for the TIFR GS 2021 Written Examination will call for an interview at the institute. TIFR GS Admit Card 2021 Exam Date has declared Online Candidates can also check from here. Therefore, candidates will get complete information regarding TIFR GS Admit Card Exam Dates through this article.
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Name of the Examination||Graduate School Admissions – Entrance Exam|
|Examination Date||7th March 2021|
|Admit Card Available||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam, Interview|
|TIFR GS Admit Card 2021 Release Date||Last Week of February 2021 (Tentative)|
|Category||Science Entrance Exams|
|Admission to||Ph.D. Programs|
|Official Web Portal||tifr.res.in|
univ.tifr.res.in TIFR GS Admit Card 2021 [Mandatory Documents]
Candidates can bring any one of the ID proofs along with them to TIFR GS Examination Center. As all the candidates know that the TIFR GS Admit Card 2021 is an important document with it candidates will not allow at the examination center.
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Pass Book with the passport size photograph
- Photograph [Passport Size]
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any additional ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
ALSO SEARCH: KDRB Peon Admit Card 2021 @ kdrb.kerala.gov.in
TIFR GS Nationwide Entrance Exam scheduled on 07th March 2021. Candidates must start practicing the previous Years Paper and Test Series, etc. Before Examination Date Candidates download the TIFR GS 2021 Admit Card and check the details provided on it. The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Board will not be going to allow you at the examination center without TIFR GS Admit Card 2021.
Important Dates for TIFR GS 2021 Exam Date [Admit Card]
|Application Applying Online Date||4 January 2021|
|Closing Date for Application Form||31 January 2021|
|TIFR GS Admit Card 2021||Released!!|
|Exam Date||7 March 2021|
|Results & Interview||Notify Soon|
|Final List for Selection||Notify Soon|
Important Data on TIFR GS 2021 Hall Ticket – univ.tifr.res.in
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Candidate Name
- Candidate DOB
- Post Name
- Applicant Registration/Roll Number
- Test Centre Venue
- Exam Centre Code
- Name of the Examination
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name
- Examination Date and Time
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Exam Time Duration
- Signature of applicant and exam counselor
Steps to Download the tifr.res.in Entrance Exam Admit Card 2021
- The TIFR Admit Card 2021 will be released online mode on the official website i.e. tifr.res.in.
- So, log in to the official website.
- The homepage will display on the screen.
- Therefore, applicants have to login by entering their user ID and password.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a hard copy of TIFR GS Admit Card 2021 for examination use.
- It is a mandatory paper to carry on the day of examination.
- The GS Admit Card will include the personal information of the candidate as well as details like exam date, reporting time, test address.
Exam Pattern TIFR Official Website 2021
|Duration of the Examination||03 hours|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type MCQ and True/False Questions|
|Number of Questions||20 True/False
|Standard of Test||Graduate School Admissions – Entrance Exam|
Documents Required for TIFR 2021 Counseling
Candidates will need the following documents for TIFR GS 2021 Counseling along with photocopies.
- 10th / High School Certificate/Equivalent Certificate.
- 12th (Intermediate (+2)) certificate/equivalent certificate.
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- Migration certificate.
- Mark sheet of 10th/high school certificate/equivalent.
- Marksheet Certificate/equivalent of 12th (Intermediate (+2)).
- Mark sheet of Merit Test.