TNDTE COA Exam Date, Details of Application Form- Registration starts from April 2021: (DOTE) Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu has issued a notification regarding the certificate course. Online link on 12 April 2021. Now check the details of this exam and apply the details on this page.
- 1 TNDTE COA Exam Application Form 2021
- 2 Computer On Office Automation Notification 2021 Educational Qualification
- 3 Computer On Office Automation Exam Date Exam Eligibility
- 4 Typewriting Exam Application FormApril 2021 Exam Fee
- 5 Details COA Exam Date 2021
- 6 Documents Required:
- 7 Important Links for Computer On Office Automation Exam Date 2021
TNDTE COA Exam Application Form 2021
candidates looking for the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation (COA) online registration, Then, apply online for the Tamil Nadu COE Application Form 2021 before the last date of the submission. here candidates will get the complete details of the TNDTE COA Exam Notification. The Application Form for COA Exam is now available. The Last to submit the Application Form is TN COA Registration Form 2021 is 05 May 2021. DOTE has released the Official notification for the www.coa.gov.in Registration 2021.
|Authority Name||Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu|
|Examination Name||Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation (COA)|
|Online Application Starts||12.04.2021|
|Submission Last Date||05.05.2021|
Computer On Office Automation Notification 2021 Educational Qualification
- Candidates who wish to apply for this examination must pass the Junior Grade Typing Test in English / Tamil with SSLC or equivalent in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- High-grade typing passed in English / Tamil
Computer On Office Automation Exam Date Exam Eligibility
- There should be a minimum of 120 hours of training at an accredited typewriting institute for training qualification aspirants.
- Record Note- Book All candidates, including private candidates, should maintain a record notebook for the practical classes they attend.
Typewriting Exam Application FormApril 2021 Exam Fee
- The cost of an online application is Rs. 30/-.
- Examination fee Rs. 500/-
- Online payment method
ALSO SEARCH – Sarvodaya School Admission Online Application Form 2021
Details COA Exam Date 2021
Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu has planned to conduct a certificate course in Computer in Office Automation (COA) examination. The exam will consist of 02 papers. They are Theory and Practical. Typewriting Exam 2021 details are given below.
- Venue Selected Government / Government Aided / Self-Financing Polytechnic College in Tamil Nadu
- Number of papers 2 (theory and practical)
- A hard copy of the application along with a photocopy of the certificate should reach the dot on or before 05.05.2021.
- Xerox copy of S.S.L.C, or +2 certificates as proof of date of birth
- Junior Grade or Higher Grade Typing Test in English / Tamil Certificate This must be duly verified by the A or B grade officer of the state or central government.
- Recent photo of applicants without wearing a cap or cooling glass.
Important Links for Computer On Office Automation Exam Date 2021
|COA Exam Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
FAQ’s – COA Exam Date 2021 Notification
Q. What is the last date to apply for this TNDTE COA Exam 2021?
Ans. The COA Exam’s last date to apply for this TNDTE is 2021 is 26.04.2021.
Q. What is the last date for sending the application to DOT?
Ans. The last date for sending applications to DOTE is 05.05.2021.
Q. How to apply for this TNDTE COA Exam 2021?
Ans. The direct link to the procedure for applying for TNDTE COA Examination 2021 is given above.