TN Velai Vaippu Online Registration 2021 – TN Velai Vaipu (tnvelaivaippu) is an employment registration portal of the Tamil Nadu State Government. TN applicants (job seekers), who have fortunately enrolled online for TN Govt Jobs for 8th grade, 10th grade, 12th grade, and any commencement.
RENEWAL TN Velai Vaippu 2021 – Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Office Online Application Form and renewal is given by the official website i.e. www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in by the Department of Service and Employment and Training, Govt. Of Tamil Nadu. The TN Velai Vappu Rojgar Portal, beginning on 15 September 2013, was inaugurated by previous TN Deputy Chief Minister MK Saltin.
- 1 TN Velai Vaippu Employment Registration Online For 10th and 12th
- 2 LOGIN – TN Employment Registration Online 2021 [How to Register]
- 3 List of mandatory items for Tnvelaivaaippu EMPLOYMENT Scheme [TN Velai Vaippu Online Registration 2021]
- 4 Registration on TN Velai Vaaippu Portal @tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in [New Candidate]
TN Velai Vaippu Employment Registration Online For 10th and 12th
|Scheme Name||Tnvelaivaaippu Velai Vaippu|
|Launched By||Employment & Training|
|The validity of TN Velai Vaippu||3 Years|
|Launched Date||15th September 2013|
|TN Velai Vaippu Validity||3 years|
|Beneficiaries||Student of State|
|Benefits||Employment availability to Youth|
|Objective||To Provide Employment|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Schemes|
|Contact Details||Phone No.- 044-22500124
Email- [email protected]
LOGIN – TN Employment Registration Online 2021 [How to Register]
Applicants from Tamil Nadu file their educational qualification Tamil Nadu Velai Vaipu Portal online. There is no need to register through your district employment office. Post Graduate and Professional Graduate Degree owners are only needed to apply for your Regional Employment Office.
TN Velai Vaippu Online Registration 2021 – For New Registration: https://www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/ (Required to fill your details with the ration card number, community certificate details, and 10th / 12th / degree mark sheet details)
Online login for TN Velai Vaippu: www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/empower/login (registration number/Application Number and password)
For TN Velai Vaippu Renewal: https://www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/# (required to log in)
For TN Velai Vaippu Seniority: https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/LoginAction.htm?homepageflag=SENIORITY (To use existing registration number and password)
List of mandatory items for Tnvelaivaaippu EMPLOYMENT Scheme [TN Velai Vaippu Online Registration 2021]
- The candidate must be a Legal resident of the state Tamilnadu
- Strictly for students.
- The candidate must have qualified any one of the following Qualification-
High School (10th).
An undergraduate degree (UG) degree must be from any recognized institution.
Any extra skill of the candidate is considered if a genuine document is provided.
The TN Velai Vaaippu Portal @tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in portal is open for failed students also.
Registration on TN Velai Vaaippu Portal @tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in [New Candidate]
- At first login the Official Portal of Velai Vaaippu i.e. tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in.
- The home Page will display on the screen.
- Login Section Left Side of the Home Page click on it.
- In the Login Section, now click on New User Registration Link.
- The dialogue box will display on the screen.
- Read Term and Conditions carefully, scroll down, and then, click on the “I Agree” Button.
- After this Registration Page will display on the screen.
- Enter the Candidates Name, Gender, Father’s Name, Email ID, Date of Birth, User ID, Family Card Member.
- Confirm Password, Aadhaar Card Number, Enter Password, Favourite, and Image Code.
- Re-check all the essential details and click on the Save Tab.
- After this, the applicants will be given Login Credentials.
- Now close all the tab and again Login Page by entering the User Name and Password
- User Dashboard will display on the screen, enter further details
- Now candidates have to pre-filled information
- Now fill in the remaining details like Category, Community ID, Marital Status, and Religion.
- Therefore, Click on the Next Tab.
- Moreover, In the Contact Detail Section, Enter District, Address, Pin Code, Employment Status, Name of the Location, Employment Office Name, Family Card Number, Taluk, Local Body, and Mobile Number.
- Now, Click on the Next Tab.
- Choose one qualification from the drop-down.
- Fill in the details like Board, Year of Passing, Total Marks, Medium, Percentage, Certificate Number of Mark Sheet 1 & 2, Second Language, and add the Group/Stream.
- In the Diploma/Technical Certificate Courses Section, Subject, Insititute Type, Enter the Technical Qualification, Year of Passing, Course Duration, Medium of Instruction, and Certificate Type.
- Then, Click on the Next Button.
- Now enters the Skill Level, Skills Details, for Type Writing, Enter Language, Certificate Number, Date of Registration, and click on Save Application Form.
- You will receive an Employment Exchange acknowledgement.
- After successful registration, Submit the original documents for confirmation within 15 days of enrollment.
- Ultimately, the applicant accepts the Employment Exchange Registration Card with Basic Details and Renewal Date.
- Finally, Keep the TN Velai Vaippu Online Registration card safe for future references.
TNVelaiVaippu Online Registration How to Log in:
For example, you have registered in Chennai Professional Exchange, your card number is printed as 1996M00216 (if you are a female candidate, use “F” instead of “M” when logging in. 7054/1998 record in as CHP1998F00007054), and candidates password/date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) in this pattern.