- 1 TS LAWCET Counseling Date 2022, TS LAWCET Counseling Process – 1st 2nd 3rd Seat Allotment List, Web Option & Fee Details
- 2 TS LAWCET Counseling Process 2022
- 3 TS LAWCET Counseling Phase – II
TS LAWCET Counseling Date 2022, TS LAWCET Counseling Process – 1st 2nd 3rd Seat Allotment List, Web Option & Fee Details
TS LAWCET Counseling 2022 The examination is conducted by the conducting authorities to give admission to the deserving candidates in the law courses. The official notification regarding counseling will be made available on the official website of the authority. The notification will mention the schedule of counseling and the details of the allotment process scheduled. Candidates who successfully qualify the entrance test will have to appear TS LAWCET Counseling, This is an important part which candidates have to follow in order to get admission.
TS LAWCET Counseling & Seat Allotment Overview
|board name||TSCHE Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|name of exam||TS LAWCET 2022 Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test|
|type of job||entrance examinations|
|exam date||21-22 July 2022|
|result date||17 August 2022|
|counseling dates||Released (August/September 2022)|
TS LAWCET Counseling Process 2022
TS LAWCET counseling process is soon going to be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Online mode counseling process will be conducted for the state level qualified students. TS LAWCET counseling is for getting admission in integrated courses of three year LLB and five year LLB programmes. The concerned authority will soon notify about the scheduled dates of TS LAWCET counselling.
In this article, students can get the related information regarding TS LAWCET counseling like document verification, counseling fee, web options, seat allotment, and helpline centre, etc. shared in the following sections.
TS LAWCET Counseling Dates
|TS LAWCET Exam||21-22 July 2022|
|document verification||October 2022 (tentative)|
|Phase One Three Year LLB Counseling||October 2022 (tentative)|
|Phase One Five Year LLB Counseling||October 2022 (tentative)|
|Phase Two Three Year LLB Counseling||4th week of October 2022 (tentative)|
|Phase Two Five Year LLB Counseling||4th week of October 2022 (tentative)|
|Reporting to the allotted college||1st week of November 2022 (tentative)|
TS LAWCET Counseling Phase – II
Candidates who have not gone through the document verification process in the first stage can get it done at this stage. Others who have got their documents verified need not do it again. The following candidates can participate in the subsequent counseling rounds-
- Who has secured the seat in the first phase of? TS LAWCET Consultation 2022 But want to go to another college.
- who participated in the first phase of web-based counseling and could not secure a seat.
- Those who did not participate in the first phase even though they have been called for counseling
- The candidate who was allotted seat but did not report?
- The one who has been allotted a seat in the first phase but his/her admission has been cancelled.
TS LAWCET Application Form
TS LAWCET Counseling Detailed Process
Step 1- Document Verification
- TS LAWCET 2022 rank card
- TS LAWCET 2022 hall ticket
- Aadhar card
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th
- Transfer Certificate
- income certificate
- qualifying exam mark sheet
- employer certificate
- certificate of qualifying examination
- Integrated Community Certificate
- domicile certificate
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority
- PH/NCC/CAP Certificate
Step 2- Counseling Fee
On category-specific basis, candidates will have to pay the processing fee.
Step 3- Register for Web Counseling
After successful completion of payment, candidates can register with the available weblink. Click on the link and enter hall ticket number, rank and category of students in the registration form.
Step 4- Web Options
In order of priority, candidates have to choose the preferences in terms of colleges, courses displayed on the screen. Lock the options and wait for the final declaration of the list from the official authority.
TS LAWCET 2022 Seat Allotment Process
Based on the merit, the seat allotment list is declared by the concerned authority. Those who wish to opt for SET allotment can report to the allotted college in-person report system along with the seat allotment order. Candidates who are not satisfied with their allotted list can wait for the next counseling process announced by the authority.
TS LAWCET Counseling Helpline Center
- JNTU (Kukatpally) Hyderabad
- Directorate of Admissions (Kakatiya University) Warangal
- Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology (Narayanguda) Hyderabad
- Nizam’s College (Bashir Bagh) Hyderabad
TS LAWCET Counseling – official link
Our Website Link – View Here